Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Simmons didn’t play today, Nets win. Coincidence?
Should have won the other day. Nets shot poorly and missed several open shots. I’m surprised Simmons played the last back to back game. His touch has improved however he is out of shape due to back surgery.

Should have won the other day. Nets shot poorly and missed several open shots. I’m surprised Simmons played the last back to back game. His touch has improved however he is out of shape due to back surgery.
Yeah the only reason nets won this game was that Pacers didn’t shoot anywhere near as good as they did in the previous game. Nets lost again today.

Simmons didn’t play today, Nets win. Coincidence?

Simmons doesn't play nets lose

Confused No Idea GIF by G2 Esports

Daniels has taken the gas. 1.6 secs to go, 3 points in front, 2 Free throws and misses both, the 2nd one didn't go past the front of the ring and LAL get the rebound and TO.

Terrible Pels defence allows a 3 pt shot and loses in OT.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Daniels has taken the gas. 1.6 secs to go, 3 points in front, 2 Free throws and misses both, the 2nd one didn't go past the front of the ring and LAL get the rebound and TO.

Terrible Pels defence allows a 3 pt shot and loses in OT.

Geeze, these Aussie millennial nba players…just don’t want to do the hard work and practice their free throws

A look over the Australian talent playing in the US college system

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Simmons was worse than he’s been so far this season, which is really saying something. At least in his post game interview Simmons admitted he was terrible and that he needed to keep working to get back to where he wants to be, however, he’s so far off it I wouldn’t be surprised if he was dropped to the G League.

Simmons needs playing time to get back to where he should be which is a top line defender and creative passer. He’s missed so much time and still barely played. Won’t help the shooting sadly.
He started to show some of his trademark athleticism in the second half of todays game against the Knicks, however he’s still petrified of the basket. You could almost say he’s a basket case..

I’ll see myself out. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back