Australian Survivor 2024 Titans V Rebels

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think that would make any difference, we have seen players do that in US Survivor recently and one of them won and the other just got told so what you did nothing with it

Hey something just occurred me - Caroline’s plan was flawed as Feras would have played his idol anyway as soon as she played hers so she should have targeted Ray or arranged a vote on him.

😛
Oh no. Was that already said? I was watching on delay so didn’t read the thread first…

The chicks usually scrub up a lot better when they go back to the Jury Villa and put on some make up and get a blow wave with a nice dress.

The blokes not so much, I reckon Alex looked better rocking the beard than being clean shaven, I look better rocking at least a 3 day growth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

most men look better with some facial hair I reckon

You have got to have some facial hair as a guy on Survivor unless you get booted out in the first day or two.

Alex has about the right amount of facial hair here imo with the 3 day growth stubble.

alexcoe.au_1707957277_3302907493989908446_1233786344-1.jpg

Then you have Feras who has the manicured beard look.

ferasbasal95_1708474410_3307245522150683653_9736955782.jpg

There has to be some beard trimming going on behind the scenes though as you can't maintain the same beard length without it.

My facial hair changes a lot in just a week without trimming let alone the 3 or 4 weeks some of the Survivor contestants are out there.

Last edited:
The chicks usually scrub up a lot better when they go back to the Jury Villa and put on some make up and get a blow wave with a nice dress.

The blokes not so much, I reckon Alex looked better rocking the beard than being clean shaven, I look better rocking at least a 3 day growth.
Usually true, but Val has to be one of the most naturally stunning I've seen on Survivor. I think she looks way better without makeup. Only just recently saw her Instagram, the makeup on the modelling shots is way over the top.

Think you would find the vast majority would find the girls a lot more attractive on the Island than when they get done up on the jury.

Val probably been the only exception for me who looks like a complete stunner on the jury but even she was looking better on day 25 or whatever compared to day 1 when done up

Think you would find the vast majority would find the girls a lot more attractive on the Island than when they get done up on the jury.

Val probably been the only exception for me who looks like a complete stunner on the jury but even she was looking better on day 25 or whatever compared to day 1 when done up

i think the exact opposite of this.

they definitely look better with proper clothes and access to a bathroom etc. aileen is a good example of this. val is good looking, but a bit plasticky so might be the exception to the rule.

i have noticed they all seem to have relatively white teeth, which leads me to question whether they can't brush them.

So they are going to look for another idol ................

FMD, how much manipulation can one show have.

This is bullshit, the producers have leaked it there is one out there.

Idol's have always been rehidden after they've been played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back