Australian Survivor 2024 Titans V Rebels

Remove this Banner Ad

So they are going to look for another idol ................

FMD, how much manipulation can one show have.

This is bullshit, the producers have leaked it there is one out there.

Could be wrong, but pretty sure it happens now and then that idols are searched for out of desperation with no idol available to find.

Well it’s now Kirby or Caroline depending upon what Feras wants to do.

As much as I want Kirby to get through Feras would be mad to keep her.

Kirby has to try to convince him that she’s needed to beat Mark in future challenges otherwise Feras is out next if he doesn’t win immunity

Anyone who believes final 2 promises deserves to lose.
Under no circumstances should Kirby survive tonight
1000000000000%

You gotta get her gone here. Feras has Raymond with him, worst case tomorrow it’s 2-2 and feras wouldn’t hate his chances at immunity with Caroline, Ray and Mark as the competition.

I like Kirby I think she’s had the most all round game but you gotta take her out here.

Mark did a good thing by being open with Kirby if she goes and he's at final 2. As well laying it out for Feras.

Feras is my favourite player this season and hope he wins, but he's gotta back himself in to win at least one immunity because he doesn't win this season without one IMO.

Feras crazy if he doesn't go Kirby either as Kirby's plays have been more visible and combined with the immunity wins has her beating him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh he needed some edits on that one.

Look, gutted cause we always wanna see the best at the end, but you gotta take the shots when you can. Kirby was the only play tonight but now it’s all on feras. He’s the big target tomorrow.

It surprises me that Kirby was surprised - that had to be the play. Feras was tossing up between a certain 2nd place, or the uncertain path that gives him a chance to win but could see him out at 4. There's no choice really.

It surprises me that Kirby was surprised - that had to be the play. Feras was tossing up between a certain 2nd place, or the uncertain path that gives him a chance to win but could see him out at 4. There's no choice really.
I guess that hope is a powerful thing and they were very close.

Feras playing the idol for Kirby would have won massive votes with the jury, but he didnt and i knew he wouldnt play an idol for anyone else but himself. Ih am really disappointed in him, he took the easy option which was also the wrong option. He loses immunity he is out.
He has played way too safe (and got some luck with the Charles vote disgrace too)

A shame she's gone. Might have helped Feras' plea to the jury:

"The ONLY reason she's here is I played my idol for her."

Just catching up on Jury Villa... I'll never understand why they plan all these activities for people who've just been voted out.

Yeah, I'll do the beach and the massage on day 2 at the Villa. But day 1? Bring me 1000 beers and an endless supply of nachos as I sit by the pool getting absolutely maggot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back