Australian Vaccine Rollout

Remove this Banner Ad

So in the US they are about to announce that most people who have already been vaccinated should get a booster shot, eight months after full vaccination.

Any chance whatsoever there can be some sort of indication of what the plan for the same thing here will be?
I think Poland are in discussions with us as we speak

So in the US they are about to announce that most people who have already been vaccinated should get a booster shot, eight months after full vaccination.

Any chance whatsoever there can be some sort of indication of what the plan for the same thing here will be?

They’ve already said that’s what Moderna is for

Scomo will get his booster before 18-39’s are eligible for Pfizer.

I wish I could say I was kidding.

For all those who believe that vaccine is the complete answer to the pandemic. It isn't.

We already know this.

The vaccines do not mean people are not going to be infected, they are about limiting and reducing the symptoms so essentially it is just a s**t cold/flu.

We already know this.

The vaccines do not mean people are not going to be infected, they are about limiting and reducing the symptoms so essentially it is just a sh*t cold/flu.

Terribly written click bait piece

Most other vaccines have a booster after a few years (MMR) or are a course (Hepatitis, 3 doses over a year), flu doesn't as it's need for ~6 months. Boosters for us starting next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We already know this.

The vaccines do not mean people are not going to be infected, they are about limiting and reducing the symptoms so essentially it is just a sh*t cold/flu.
Clearly, not everyone does otherwise 'Science' wouldn't have considered it necessary to write the piece. And seeing politicians are selling a bill of goods implying 70% to 80% vaccination rate is the fix perhaps it's understandable that the deception has been quite widely accepted.

How are we seeing the rollout now?

Terrible terrible start and the "it isn't a race" quote should hang Morrison next election, but the rates we are seeing in the past 2 weeks are much more impressive.

How are we seeing the rollout now?

Terrible terrible start and the "it isn't a race" quote should hang Morrison next election, but the rates we are seeing in the past 2 weeks are much more impressive.

Been good the past few weeks but I am still filthy at Morrison and the government for how badly it has gone.

They have done ok IMO on most things Covid - but the one thing they really needed to nail was the vaccine rollout and they butchered it.

1. Not ordering enough supplies. Unbelievable and unforgivable.

2. “It’s not a race”.

3. Flip flopping and mixed messaging over the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

Just disgraceful and absolutely unforgivable for mine.

310k vaccines given yesterday. Over half the population with one jab, we're going great guns.

Yet no matter how many times Dan blames the Federal government, the fact is in all likelihood if Vic and NSW were not in lockdown, chances are those numbers would be struggling to hit 100,000.

There was and still is plenty of vaccine hesitancy, but a lot of people who were hesitant are now getting it solely because they’re stuck in lockdown and see it as the only way out.

If we’re not in lockdown there isn’t that motivation to get it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back