Australian Wrestling thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I think I need to check out what else is on Friday, cos Grace vs Delta is such a massive draw for me.

Long way to go for one match... but I guess I've travelled further for less!

Pretty solid card....

1710989877632.png

well that screams "not selling well" :think:

It's a shame because this one seemed much more appealing to the average wrestling fan than the Wagga Wagga one. There were a few odd "Who?" or "Indy" additions but for the most part the talent selections are good.

How is it being promoted? Admittedly I've only heard about the event here and in the multiple Australian Wrestling groups but as a local wrestling fan I should be getting pumped with it.

It's a shame because this one seemed much more appealing to the average wrestling fan than the Wagga Wagga one. There were a few odd "Who?" or "Indy" additions but for the most part the talent selections are good.

How is it being promoted? Admittedly I've only heard about the event here and in the multiple Australian Wrestling groups but as a local wrestling fan I should be getting pumped with it.
presumably social media, therefore it "sells itself"?

There's gig posters up all over Melbourne walls. I've seen Renegades do this so not sure of the reach that has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the idea to have the big three ignore Jarvis on social media and merch leading to a turn or are they just accidently doing funny stuff like this?

Another Aussie going onto bigger things!

Attachments

• IMG_5820.jpeg
    IMG_5820.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 67
Anyone going to IWA show tomorrow in Sydney?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
0481235be7d0fbedaec7e848c6ea72c6.jpg

Tamashii announced two shows in six weeks time. It's during the BOSJ tourny so I guess look out for whoever is not booked for multiman undercard matches as a chance to come down.

Tamashii announced two shows in six weeks time. It's during the BOSJ tourny so I guess look out for whoever is not booked for multiman undercard matches as a chance to come down.
After the zsj debacle, bonza and fale embarrassment fest etc.. I can't imagine the begging and pleading and deal done to do this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back