Media Average Player from Average Team Claims "I Don't Care We Didn't Keep Winning"

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 1, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
In news that is set to shock the SFA community, perennially average player Tommycash has publicly claimed that he is content with his output and his underperforming team, and that he doesn’t mind his side didn’t go further in the finals. “I’ve always been a philosophical kind of guy, a foil to the essentially straight talking Bipolarbear . To that end, I feel like I am gaining something from the constant underperformance of myself and my team”.

Asked whether he would ever seek a trade to a more successful side, he claimed that such an act would be akin to stopping school in year five. “I still have so much to learn about myself and the way the human mind copes with failure, I wouldn’t want to lose the chance to uncover that great mystery: how do human coping mechanisms work”. Chief Royal gaoler Marlowe could be seen nodding as he gave his answers. “With timtamWB we have a really good young captain who will hopefully help us remain anchored to the mid table“.

Whilst other Royal’s have let their frustration boil over, Tommycash seems to have perfected the art of being a smug bastard who isn’t even upset by his own useless playing abilities. “I still get games for my club, and I am part of the journey so I don’t see my personal form as very important”.

sverik25 was overheard to have been talking with Juggalo Balla and 3KZ is Football about the prospect of forcing Tommycash out of the club, or even out of the SFA itself. It is understood any such move would be highly unlikely to occur since Son of God has backed Tommycash into the future “I hate the guy, but he just seems to have cut himself a niche in the mediocre market. If we were to kick him from the comp he might lose his identity, and if we are to believe guys like Derrida and Bauldrillard, he could fade from existence”.

When contacted, players from other clubs refused to give a s**t.

In news that is set to shock the SFA community, perennially average player Tommycash has publicly claimed that he is content with his output and his underperforming team, and that he doesn’t mind his side didn’t go further in the finals. “I’ve always been a philosophical kind of guy, a foil to the essentially straight talking Bipolarbear . To that end, I feel like I am gaining something from the constant underperformance of myself and my team”.

Asked whether he would ever seek a trade to a more successful side, he claimed that such an act would be akin to stopping school in year five. “I still have so much to learn about myself and the way the human mind copes with failure, I wouldn’t want to lose the chance to uncover that great mystery: how do human coping mechanisms work”. Chief Royal gaoler Marlowe could be seen nodding as he gave his answers. “With timtamWB we have a really good young captain who will hopefully help us remain anchored to the mid table“.

Whilst other Royal’s have let their frustration boil over, Tommycash seems to have perfected the art of being a smug bastard who isn’t even upset by his own useless playing abilities. “I still get games for my club, and I am part of the journey so I don’t see my personal form as very important”.

sverik25 was overheard to have been talking with Juggalo Balla and 3KZ is Football about the prospect of forcing Tommycash out of the club, or even out of the SFA itself. It is understood any such move would be highly unlikely to occur since Son of God has backed Tommycash into the future “I hate the guy, but he just seems to have cut himself a niche in the mediocre market. If we were to kick him from the comp he might lose his identity, and if we are to believe guys like Derrida and Bauldrillard, he could fade from existence”.

Average, Tommy?? Are you really that good?

No idea why, I constantly get contacted to play for other clubs.
Fools.
I love mediocrity.

No idea why, I constantly get contacted to play for other clubs.
Fools.
I love mediocrity.

Named as a bear, avatar or a bear doesn't play for the Bears...

Not sure why you'd think me of all people would want to force you out? I'm very disappointed Tommy, I thought you wouldn't stoop to rumour and innuendo.

Not sure why you'd think me of all people would want to force you out? I'm very disappointed Tommy, I thought you wouldn't stoop to rumour and innuendo.
As one of the few natural leaders in the team, I thought the idea of you holding sway over other players had some credibility. Even if it flies in the face of your otherwise sterling good will.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back