Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think you're the instigator.

This all came about because people were poking fun at your oblivious pretentiousness, and Gough tipped the scales.

Your inability to take a joke just made you an easier and funnier target, combined with your increasing sensitivity, it all unraveled from there.

Now it's just annoying. You've gone from the bloke who's a bit ignorant about his wealth, but unavoidable due to his upbringing, to a bloke who is purposefully being a rich pompous arsehole.

Before, when you argued on merit, there were still people supporting you, for example, people were giving you s**t for posting something trivial, you claimed it was nothing more trivial than the regular stuff, and then people agreed and backed you up.

Now, you're just attacking for the sake of attacking, under no merit. So, your new plan of "trolling" isn't doing you any favors, and is just further descending you into an outcast.

Maybe take a breather for a bit, or do a perthblue and create a different account. He's on about his 7th account to make a new and better impression.

And if you think you trolling is you "not caring", well, yeah, that's not how it works. Everyone can see through that.

Anyhoo. Getting back to afs you will all be thrilled to know I'm over church man. I saw him yesterday and have decided that he is actually a tad on the immature side and ive lost interest. Still remain on the dating site and plan to add myself to more so hopefully i will have some fodder soon.

I'll see myself out....
Who knew that's all it took!

What did he do?

Cupped his fart and threw it at someone?

No, what I'm talking about is posting about a fence or explaining how there are dickheads in my favourite bars and people troll me. And while these things may come across as too real at times, I'm saying it pretty much unfiltered because if autism.

The thing you're having trouble to understand is that I'm not looking to get into an argument by posting that stuff, but people decide to start s**t anyway. Or if I post something out of the blue and someone says "what did Brad Scott say" or calls me a horse. Or any other number of things I've said over the past year or so.

Again, it's not like it bothers me a great deal these days (unless it's over the top), but I will say s**t back. And then it escalates out of control. And then I get labelled the blamed when these campaignershits who start s**t in the first place could simply ignore it. But they can't ignore it, and I in turn can't ignore people slinging s**t at me first.

Like, it shouldn't be this hard to understand.

I change half a dozen words and it reads so familiar.

This all came about because people were poking fun at your oblivious pretentiousness, and Gough tipped the scales.

Your inability to take a joke just made you an easier and funnier target, combined with your increasing sensitivity, it all unraveled from there.

Now it's just annoying. You've gone from the bloke who's a bit ignorant about his wealth, but unavoidable due to his upbringing, to a bloke who is purposefully being a rich pompous arsehole.

Before, when you argued on merit, there were still people supporting you, for example, people were giving you s**t for posting something trivial, you claimed it was nothing more trivial than the regular stuff, and then people agreed and backed you up.

Now, you're just attacking for the sake of attacking, under no merit. So, your new plan of "trolling" isn't doing you any favors, and is just further descending you into an outcast.

Maybe take a breather for a bit, or do a perthblue and create a different account. He's on about his 7th account to make a new and better impression.

And if you think you trolling is you "not caring", well, yeah, that's not how it works. Everyone can see through that.
that's pretty much it in a nutshell

Anyhoo. Getting back to afs you will all be thrilled to know I'm over church man. I saw him yesterday and have decided that he is actually a tad on the immature side and ive lost interest. Still remain on the dating site and plan to add myself to more so hopefully i will have some fodder soon.

I'll see myself out....

Immaturity is a big turn off for me too.

Wait wait wait... you're not fishing for reactions?

Thank God! That sort of thing is frowned upon.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not initially.
You need to understand that people may say stuff you don't like on an internet forum, especially if it comes across as arrogant (which you do often). If you're not prepared for it, Bigfooty may not be the place for you.

Again, don't let it get to you. Bigfooty is a scary place for those who don't have a thick skin.

You're a good egg Crowie old mate, you just need to take yourself a bit less seriously.
I like to think I've developed a thicker skin.

But I'll always be a stubborn bastard. It's who I am.

I'm aware I was being an over-the-top prick on purpose. Because get this; I was the one who was doing it. Crazy, I know!

As for being an outcast, I've always been one on this forum. I was one on the Port board when I said the Magpies should be consigned to the history books, I was one on AFS when I talked s**t for a good few months (which was valid), and I've been one on this board for the last year or so because of my posting style.

By the way, I don't give a s**t if people are on my side or not. It would just be in the best interests of everyone if they just got over s**t. Like, who cares what other people say? Why is it a big deal? Why do people feel the need to "put me in my place" when they could just ignore it if it irritates them, and ultimately not start the derailing of a thread? If I don't agree with something someone has said (which isn't directed at me), by and large I say nothing. Because it doesn't matter to me. It really doesn't matter.

In the words of OK Go; g-g-g-g-get over it!
I change half a dozen words and it reads so familiar.

Seriously mate, you need a hobby. This is just embarrassing.

By the way, I don't give a s**t if people are on my side or not.

C'mon Crowy it's pretty clear this is upsetting you. You're about a 9 on the tension scale Reub.

Just laugh at the peasants. They're the ones flipping burgers and scrubbing dishes for a crust.

Last night I got drunk and decided texting every girl in my contacts list was a good idea

It didn't end well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You got an average vote of 2/10 for subtlety I am afraid.

Abuse isn't trolling and impresses nobody.

Abuse impresses nobody? I seem to recall you (and I paraphrase) comparing my driver's licence photo to a bum hole, and it seemed to impress quite a few on here!

I'm aware I was being an over-the-top prick on purpose. Because get this; I was the one who was doing it. Crazy, I know!

I'm quite sure you weren't aware of this, you don't have any self awareness.

Abuse impresses nobody? I seem to recall you (and I paraphrase) comparing my driver's licence photo to a bum hole, and it seemed to impress quite a few on here!

I was using the highly respected science of phrenology, so of course people were impressed!

I'm another that is turned off my immaturity. My current girlfriend is immature, though to be fair she is only 10.
Dating a girl 2 years older than you isn't that big a difference though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back