Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

So it should have been

15 - Dustin Martin

8 - Jayden Short

4 - Shane Edwards

3 - Mitch Duncan
Duncan was the one we let run loose. Classic

Damien Barrett interviews Grimes and says we deserved a lot of the negative media attention we copped (as Grimes is getting teary talking about covid/hub life). 12 hours after we win the premiership and he still flogs us. Absolute, dead set arsehole.

breaky beers going down mint

the debortolli shiraz stroke in a box that i bought in case of emergency is staring me down as well
Is the kebab extra garlic and chili sauce repeating on you too?

rioli was pathetic just quietly

poor markov shouldve been a premiership player tonight
Imagine if Rioli/Jack/Lynch/Grimes & Houli fired on all cylinders.
Scary thought we can still win a flag on only 2 cylinders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checking in on Grockadoc

How you travelling mate given you're living in Geelong territory?
Can Grockadoc go down the streets and do his version of roaming BT with all the geelong locals?

Maybe Tiger71 can join him for his deposit on the Kardinia park oval!

When Dusty kicked that goal before half time, i knew we were going to struggle. It's almost as if this awesome team of yours needs a little test or challenge to make them come out and show what they can do. Ever since 2017. I was around when you had a dynasty from 67 onwards, and I can see no reason this team won't go 3-peat and even 4-play.
Congratulations on this premiership; I always thought whichever team was to win the flag in this Covid year, would go down in history as one of the best ever given the absurd conditions they had to endure. It is fitting that Richmond did it, and sadly for me, that is the closest we will get to this scene for some time I expect.
I can't say enough about Dusty either. I started a thread late 2015 comparing him and Danger, and why I wanted Dusty, and the comments were made that at least the thread was started by a Cats supporter. Well, he has gone on to at least rival GAJ as the midfield GOAT, if not surpass him.
Anyway, congratulations again.
Classy Post.

Back