News Bailey Dale re-signs to end of 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Been good this year. One of the few positives in an ordinary season. Needs to work on his consistency a little and he'll become important moving forward.

Indeed
4f2e42e3524868f4847b05861ac3d699.jpg

Amazing?

He's played three good games against 3 s**t teams - St. Kilda, Carlton, Gold Coast. He's had a quarter here and there against Essendon and North, but he's been underwhelming for mine. Not sold on him until he not only plays a decent game against good opposition but does it on a consistent basis like Bontempelli, McLean, Daniel and Cordy.

The love for him on this forum is Jong-esque.
To go from playing four games as a flighty forward to establishing yourself on a wing in 12 months doesn't sound all that underwhelming to me.

Unfair to expect Bontempellian feats and consistency. He's a baby, he'll have his ups and downs but he brings what we need.

To go from playing four games as a flighty forward to establishing yourself on a wing in 12 months doesn't sound all that underwhelming to me.

Unfair to expect Bontempellian feats and consistency. He's a baby, he'll have his ups and downs but he brings what we need.
Has by no means 'established' himself on the wing. As initially stated he has not played one good game against good opposition this season.

I also mentioned Daniel, McLean and Cordy who are performing on a more consistent basis against better teams.

A very good player. Worked hard pre-season and has got the rewards that come to young players or any player that is prepared to put in the hard yards. Libba should take a look at this bloke as an example of someone prepared to do what Is needed to succeed at this level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has by no means 'established' himself on the wing. As initially stated he has not played one good game against good opposition this season.

I also mentioned Daniel, McLean and Cordy who are performing on a more consistent basis against better teams.
Take it up with the boys in the 'Most improved' thread

I like the word Bontempellian. Should be referred to the Oxford dictionary as a new word.

Bontempellian : Meaning : freakish, genius, clutch, masterful, dominant.

Just wish he had a better game vs Port but even the great ones have off days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back