Multiplat Battlefield 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't mate, dickhead family burnt my net quota. I might show up as online but I'm on dial up speeds

Bunch of d/hs.

picko if you get decent amount of gigs a month on your mobile run it as a hotspot, doesn't effect connection much at all on Battlefield, I was using mine and it was pretty smooth, doesn't drain either.

picko if you get decent amount of gigs a month on your mobile run it as a hotspot, doesn't effect connection much at all on Battlefield, I was using mine and it was pretty smooth, doesn't drain either.

It's work's mobile and I'm already over the gig limit :D

Tried using it as a hotspot last night. Kept booting me out of the party I was in

It's work's mobile and I'm already over the gig limit :D

Tried using it as a hotspot last night. Kept booting me out of the party I was in

Well you're just negative nancy.

Will see how I go mate. Might get tempted to give it a try. Of course 3 hour time difference means we're unlikely to cross paths anyway

Entirely your fault. Suggest ditching the family early.

Can't mate, dickhead family burnt my net quota. I might show up as online but I'm on dial up speeds
There are a few things I miss about living in Aus. Piss ant DL quotas are not one of them!

It's all unlimited here. I blame Telstra. Bunch of campaigners.

If anyone wants a laugh equip the Kolibri hand gun in support. I won't spoil the surprise. I have it in with golden legendary skin and thought it was a glitch or I had entered a cheat code.
I tried this with Support. Didn't seem any different to any other class. What did you see (let me know in a spoiler tag)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I purchased this yesterday because of the Christmas special, set it to download overnight, and the ******* power decided to go out, so I had to restart this morning and I'm still waiting

I also hate the stern lecture that the PS4 gives you about not unplugging it when it's in standby mode, like it was my fault. I really need to get a UPS or something

Model 10 is getting a nerf. Hear that? that's the cries of all the little scrubs that now have to git gud.

I'm still rocking the attacking scout class, in all my years playing competitive fps games i never thought a sniper would be my go to weapon for capturing flags but here we are.

Model 10 is getting a nerf. Hear that? that's the cries of all the little scrubs that now have to git gud.

I'm still rocking the attacking scout class, in all my years playing competitive fps games i never thought a sniper would be my go to weapon for capturing flags but here we are.
Shotgun and gas forest should improve a fair bit then...

They need to limit the amount of gas grenades and/or reduce their range. At least stop it going through walls.
Nothing like getting killed by a gas grenade through a solid brick f***ing wall. The spam is ridiculous, playing rush or operations is hell, you get near any objective and you're being murdered by it, that includes your teammates gas grenades too. I'm nearly tempted to run a gas mask, model 10 hunter scrub kit just so I can ignore it.

/rant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back