Multiplat Battlefield V

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s in the press release.

Healing a team mate as a female avatar is 20% quicker. This reflects females natural affinity to healing and nurturing.

The female characters also have twice as many emotes.

Get woke.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s all video games at the end of the day so it’s nothing to do with ‘realism’ and I doubt BF or CoD will ever follow Arma, it’s just more about honouring the source material. Simply it was about WW2 first. Nothing more, nothing less. I met a lot of fellow WW2 enthusiasts through 1942, DoD and vanilla CoD. Different times too though I guess.

A friend who plays World of Warships meets a lot of old sailors in the game. He says they are the worst players who never stop complaining :)

It’s in the press release.

Healing a team mate as a female avatar is 20% quicker. This reflects females natural affinity to healing and nurturing.

The female characters also have twice as many emotes.

Get woke.

Not sure if serious.

Would hope that whatever commentary there is about females being in the game disappears, as the game itself is all I care for.

Not sure if serious.

Would hope that whatever commentary there is about females being in the game disappears, as the game itself is all I care for.
LoL. Chief is taking the piss.

But it is true that only female characters can support a respawn. The 9 month wait is a bit of a killer though...

A friend who plays World of Warships meets a lot of old sailors in the game. He says they are the worst players who never stop complaining :)

I've got a mate who is a hardcore Axis tabletop player, regularly goes to tournaments etc, and reckons they're the most uptight and pretentious bunch of nerds you could possibly ever meet lol.

I've got a mate who is a hardcore Axis tabletop player, regularly goes to tournaments etc, and reckons they're the most uptight and pretentious bunch of nerds you could possibly ever meet lol.
I was known in our group in Uni as the one person you should NEVER partner with in A&A. I never won a game in the dozen or so times we played.

The main takeway from those tweets I think really should be

Oskar obviously hasn’t been around long. BF games are becoming less fun with every new title they release. They need to go back to their roots and also bring out a new Bad Company game. The BC games were the epitome of fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The official youtube video has 30k more thumbs down than the up vote, this game has failure written all over it
Like it's been mentioned in here, if you don't like it don't buy it, that statement rings very true with this game. with the amount of choice for mp games now compared to when bf was a pioneer in the genre.
Old mate Oskar might be scratching his head when he doesn't receive his sales target bonus in his bank account.

If they make a good game then people will buy it, I've not seen anything to suggest the game won't be good, and lacking in fun. Most of the changes that are mentioned look very promising.

I mean look at all these people assuming the characters gender. How do we know they don't identify as an apache attack helicopter.

:p

I know I do.

You and your ******* attack boats!
and my AA tanks...

maxresdefault.jpg

The official youtube video has 30k more thumbs down than the up vote, this game has failure written all over it
Like it's been mentioned in here, if you don't like it don't buy it, that statement rings very true with this game. with the amount of choice for mp games now compared to when bf was a pioneer in the genre.
Old mate Oskar might be scratching his head when he doesn't receive his sales target bonus in his bank account.

Youtube ratings and comments have failure written all over them.

The Battlefield 1 reveal trailer was over the top too, and ended up being nothing like the actual game. People need to chill the f**k out and stop chicken-littling the damn thing. It may end up sucking, but you can't exactly make that call based on a 2 minute cinematic reveal trailer, 5 months before the game is released.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back