BBL Match 42 Sydney Sixers v Perth Scorchers @ Coffs International Stadium Sun 9 Jan 1845 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit fo a cripple fight in the end, both teams missing a lot of talent. One more win and we secure top 2.

Thunder fans say thank you. This is the result we wanted we aren’t catching you blokes but now win tomorrow and we can come second

Not sure I’m a big fan of players playing for more than one team. Have replacement players sure, but once they play for a side then that rules them out of contention for anyone else. Just throws the entire integrity of the comp out the window

Not sure I’m a big fan of players playing for more than one team. Have replacement players sure, but once they play for a side then that rules them out of contention for anyone else. Just throws the entire integrity of the comp out the window

I agree but it is pretty common in most major sporting leagues I suppose.

Integrity was pretty much thrown out the window when they made teams play with 6 or 7 first starters out IMO.
It's all about TV.

Integrity was pretty much thrown out the window when they made teams play with 6 or 7 first starters out IMO.
It's all about TV.

At least every team has been somewhat affected now. The top 3 sides are the best 3 and we haven’t lost that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont mind the idea now of each city having the choice of the cream of the crop from state grade cricketers based from that state.

If a Stars XI had say 6 players out, they get to choose 6 based players from the Victorian Premier League.

If Scorchers had 3 players out, they get the cream of WA state grade cricketers. etc and the same for all other states.

Its not a perfect solution but it may be something to consider.

Back