BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:
If Philippe doesnt perform in round 1 ill bring in Dunk.
Phillipe on ground as BAT at this point for me. Too good to check score first. Do you have D Short as E to check score?

I'll check Dunks score as E and adjust with Holt or Nielson. WKP is going to make me or break me rd 1.

Looking forward to the bloody thing starting already.

Phillipe on ground as BAT at this point for me. Too good to check score first. Do you have D Short as E to check score?

I'll check Dunks score as E and adjust with Holt or Nielson. WKP is going to make me or break me rd 1.

Looking forward to the bloody thing starting already.
Currently have Ingram as E to check score.

EDIT: Phillipe, Ingram & Christian are my current emergencies

At the moment

E Phillipe Vince Christian

5 Stars (no Stoinis for now)

2 Strikers Renshaw Rashid

Will go Short VC to start with and have plenty of options
to swap around if things go wrong first up.

Does anyone have an idea as to the likelihood of Dan Christian and/or Henriques bowling?
Pretty sure Henriques is in the Aus A squad who play on Fri 11th Dec. So he'll miss 1st game Thur 10th Dec you would think. I do think Henriques will bowl 2-3 overs in rounds 2 & 3. No Abbott, Starc, Lyon or Curran to bowl in the early rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much do you value a DGW over a single week at the same price? Larkin is 100k for a DGW, DC is 105k but only a single game

Dgr very valuable for DUAL roles or bowlers - straight role batsmen less so imho

But yes Rd1 if it was a 50/50 call I'd take a star over DC

Pretty sure Henriques is in the Aus A squad who play on Fri 11th Dec. So he'll miss 1st game Thur 10th Dec you would think. I do think Henriques will bowl 2-3 overs in rounds 2 & 3. No Abbott, Starc, Lyon or Curran to bowl in the early rounds.

Doorshoosh
SOK
Manenti
Micky Ed
DC
Carlos B if available
Pope

J.Bird (think he's out Rd1)

They have a lot of options, selection will be interesting

Stonis injury sucks, but will make teams so much different now.

Does Stonis play just as a BAT? Pretty much did this last big bash. Still scored well in SC.

Does he rest the first game and play the second? Would kill C choice for many.

I've taken 'Hulk' out of my side (for now). Think I'm happy to play an extra single GWP who I can set and forget about hopefully.

i haven't really thought about it. $185k gives me plenty of options at least.
now that i do think about it there are too many options...damn you :mad:

My gut says he'll miss, I've planned for no Stoinis

My gut says he'll miss, I've planned for no Stoinis
Cutting, Inglis, Philippe, Finch and the 2 Richo's all possibie replacements. whoever it is will likely become Carey in R3 anyway.
Philippe, Finch and K Rich have the added bonus of a R6 double if can somehow find a way to keep them that long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back