moses

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Home
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GWS
What is your regular go to beer? - Dirty 30 of West End chilled to an unhealthy cold temp or what ever is on special at Dan Murphys

What is your special occasion beer? - Vale Ale IPA

What beer would you love to try? - Piratelife.com.au

What are your favs fellow GD beer drinkers

Tap beer at a normal pub would be carlton Draught

Bottle wise I love a good peroni and have started enjoying the midstregth peroni leggara of late.

Have also enjoyed a couple of slabs of Fosters recently.

Only recently I've voilently turned of Peroni, used to really like it and now it tastes like I'm drinking from a dogs arsehole. I really hate it

I like Asian beers, Tigers especially at the moment. Will drink most beers though, but if buying my own it'll be a Tiger

tumblr_lr46dz9tMt1qzs3xio1_500.png

Carlton Midstrength (bottled), extremely underrated.

Off tap, nothing like a pint of Draught.

If I'm feeling like a hipster, Mountain Goat Pale Ale goes down terrifically.

VBs for a session, Little Creatures Pale Ale if I'm only having a few, and a nice cold Carlton Draught on tap at the pub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t craft beers annoy me.

Northbridge Brewing Co for example opened up last year. Nice enough place and something new that the area didn't have.

They go to the effort of brewing their own beers, but they're all just a bit meh.

Their Pale Ale: 'A bright pale ale in the Australian style dosed with hops. You will enjoy this if you like Little Creatures Pale Ale, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, James Squire 150 Lashes.'

The reality is it's a beer which tastes a bit like some of the above, but not as good. If they bought kegs of 150 Lashes from NSW there would be no discernible difference. If they bought kegs of LCPA it would be a big improvement.

Anything that I like the taste of, which is most beers. Except Tun, VB, Melbourne Bitter, James Boags, Pure Blonde & Peroni. I'll have anything but those.

Their Pale Ale: 'A bright pale ale in the Australian style dosed with hops. You will enjoy this if you like Little Creatures Pale Ale, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, James Squire 150 Lashes.'

The reality is it's a beer which tastes a bit like some of the above, but not as good. If they bought kegs of 150 Lashes from NSW there would be no discernible difference. If they bought kegs of LCPA it would be a big improvement.
There is a huge difference between pale ales, Like the difference between something fruity like 150 lashes to Sierra nevada pale ale+little creatures, if it had that as a tagline i would of stayed away

What is your regular go to beer? - Dirty 30 of West End chilled to an unhealthy cold temp or what ever is on special at Dan Murphys

What is your special occasion beer? - Vale Ale IPA

What beer would you love to try? - Piratelife.com.au

What are your favs fellow GD beer drinkers

Regular: Coopers Sparkling. Bottle fermented, no preservatives, cost effective

Special Occasions: Belgian Tripels (Westmalle, Chimay), NZ Crafts (Epic, 8Wired) & US IPA's

What to try? Anything new but not try hard (coffee beer, fruit beers etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back