Xfiles News Behold a Pale Horse - William Cooper

Remove this Banner Ad

Your gonna cop some flak for this, but if we all shut up because the haters hating someone who refuse to be a sheeple, then they win. As soon as the Roman logs on this will be in Question time.:D

But specifically on Topic, look at some sci movies 30 years ago. Some aint that far wrong, rise of the machines anyone? How can you say that everything he speaks about is balony? when alot thought of scifi.

However he's going on about the forefathers and the constitution, these guys were murdering thieving raping racist basterds and he thinks we should look up to them? The new world order is somehow different?

I decided to read the whole book first.

Just finished chapter 1 - Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.

Impressed by
-the Career Orphans moniker.

Unimpressed by
- A document found on a photocopier is proof of an illuminati conspiracy
- No mention in the document of the Illuminati
- Document reads like an student economics paper
- The use of CAPITAL LETTERS. Seriously, why do Connuts (Conspiracy Nuts) overdo the capitals?
- Lack of critical reasoning applied. The document is accepted as authentic but no reasoning is offered.

I hope people read/listen to it all, just as something interesting.

But for now, I do want people to listen to that 10 minute period of 1:40:00 to 1:50:00

Can you at least give a brief run down on what one can expect if they do decide to watch?

I read the book years ago, and I don't think you are going to get much of an open minded response.

It's a bit like the Icke stuff. It touches on important points, but tends to lose the moderate open minded person with it's more extreme content.

Btw, I was gonna start this thread in QT, but there are no thread tags for that sub-board.
Just mod stuff like "moved thread" etc.
How can I create a thread that isn't a moved thread :p

What we really need is a Conspiracy Theory dedicated board ;)

I think we need a GG, HTB board.

Chapter 2
Things have gone downhill quickly. Supposition is the name of the game. Lots of I believe's.

Impressed By;

Unimpressed By;
- Unfulfilled 2000 prediction
- Lack of evidence for claims stated as fact (most of greatest minds ever were members of Brotherhood of Snake)
- Osiris = Lucifer
- Galileo slamming into Jupiter in 1999 will lead to the birth of a new star named Lucifer
- (then) President George Bush Snr would celebrate New Year 1999 with the return of Lucifer at Giza
- Initiates communicate directly with Aliens
- Templars = Freemasons (despite 3 century gap)
- Moonbase in Crater of Copernicus

Chapter 2
Things have gone downhill quickly. Supposition is the name of the game. Lots of I believe's.

Impressed By;

Unimpressed By;
- Unfulfilled 2000 prediction
- Lack of evidence for claims stated as fact (most of greatest minds ever were members of Brotherhood of Snake)
- Osiris = Lucifer
- Galileo slamming into Jupiter in 1999 will lead to the birth of a new star named Lucifer
- (then) President George Bush Snr would celebrate New Year 1999 with the return of Lucifer at Giza
- Initiates communicate directly with Aliens
- Templars = Freemasons (despite 3 century gap)
- Moonbase in Crater of Copernicus

Lol.

Just lol.

Lol.

Just lol.

I really tried to read it, to understand what GG see's in this stuff, but after 2 chapters I had to give up.

I don't think he reads half the stuff he posts, he just finds random quotes or facts that can be twisted to fit his confirmation bias and then posts them, ignoring anywhere he is called out or proven wrong and thereby winning the internet for all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really tried to read it, to understand what GG see's in this stuff, but after 2 chapters I had to give up.

Ive had a look at them before myself.

You start laughing, then it dawns on you that people actually believe this s**t.

I dont know why im surprised really. We believe in 8 armed elephant headed gods, Jewish carpenters walking on water, winged 'angels' with flaming swords, Xenu and his Thetan army and all sorts of utterly absurd s**t.

There is something profoundly disturbing and revealing about that aspect of the human psyche.

And we have nukes.

I don't think he reads half the stuff he posts, he just finds random quotes or facts that can be twisted to fit his confirmation bias and then posts them, ignoring anywhere he is called out or proven wrong and thereby winning the internet for all time.

On a deep level he knows he's wrong.

But it gives him something to do, and s**t - its probably more fun to live in a world run by Lizard like Aliens from the Planet Draconis in league with Freemasons and World government staging mass killings around the globe in an effort to disarm and conquer us all (don't these lizard aliens have high powered weaponry that would render our guns useless anyways?) rather than acknowledge the fact that he may just be retreating into a fantasy world in an effort to make life 'out there' easier to understand.

Sounds like an interesting movie. Or mini-series.

I think ill call it 'V'.

Can you at least give a brief run down on what one can expect if they do decide to watch?

= Secret elite wish to usher in NWO
-said elite met in 1957 to plan this
- Kissinger is cited confirming this NWO scheme
- Elite have already established colonies on Mars and Moon for an escape plan
- Also have drilled cities under the earth
- have established an criminal underclass by introducing social security programs then removing them
- have also been secretly drugging, implanting and brainwashing members of underclass to rise up every now and then to commit mass murders (like Sandy Hook, I presume this is what has got GG all excited)
-elite's plan is to get middleclass to beg government to remove the 2nd amendment and hand in weapons
-also plannng a terrorist attack whereby terrorist will blow up a city with a nuclear device
-secret implanted underclass army will be rounded up and put in massive concentration camp which already exists
-speculates that implanted underclass is probably going to be the slave labor for the colony on Mars

etc

- have established an criminal underclass by introducing social security programs then removing them
- have also been secretly drugging, implanting and brainwashing members of underclass to rise up every now and then to commit mass murders (like Sandy Hook)
-elite's plan is to get middleclass to beg government to remove the 2nd amendment and hand in weapons
-also plannng a terrorist attack whereby terrorist will blow up a city with a nuclear device
-secret implanted underclass army will be rounded up and put in massive concentration camp which already exists
-speculates that implanted underclass is probably going to be the slave labor for the colony on Mars

etc

All very feasible (aside from the Mars stuff).

- have also been secretly drugging, implanting and brainwashing members of underclass to rise up every now and then to commit mass murders (like Sandy Hook, I presume this is what has got GG all excited)

etc

Bejaysus :eek:

Can't believe you put yourself through all o that, the old holiday season dragging on a bit, is it? :p

What he specifically said was there would be a false flag OP mass shooting in a school as a precursor to changing second amendment to disarm people before the next phases are brought in.

This is him in the early 1990s. Him aware of all these programs and agendas. They're not vapid predictions.

Some of the far fetched stuff is funny to you but these elites etc who scheme, have ideas thru the whole gamut from the sane and reasonable to the bizarre. Doesnt mean every one of them they shoot for or are able to do, some things abandoned.

Just have to research the stuff exposed on David Rockefeller, even himself admitting plans they have. Like chipping people. They do think up some wild laughable plans/ideas.

Bejaysus :eek:

Can't believe you put yourself through all o that, the old holiday season dragging on a bit, is it? :p
all that was in a mere 7 minutes starting at the 1.40 mark as instructed by GG. I'm having a few homebrews this arvo - if that is any indication of what the 2 hours hold I think I will need quite a few more drinks before taking on the rest.

What he specifically said was there would be a false flag OP mass shooting in a school as a precursor to changing second amendment to disarm people before the next phases are brought in.

Predicting a mass school shooting in America is like predicting that there'll be a bushfire somewhere in Australia this Summer - it happens with depressing regularity.

I subscribe to quite a lot of americans on youtube and by reading their comments on various threads from time to time get the sense that even most mainstream americans are reluctant to give up their rights to bear arms. That was also my sense when I lived there. With that in mind, I would say it will take substantially more Sandy Hook like events in the future for these elite to reach said goal of getting the middleclass to relinquish their guns.

I gotta say, the title to this book is one of the catchiest I have ever come across. This cat sounds batshit crazy on the the brief listen I've had so far - at least on quite a few things, I'm not adverse to the argument that Rockfeller and his homies really run the show. i think I will end up listening to this book, if for no other reason than sheer entertainment value.

Curse you GG!

Why go to all that trouble?

Why not just gradually stack the Supreme Court with Judges 'in on it' and then just simply have them rule that the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to assault weapons or anyone not in 'a militia'.

Wouldn't that make far more sense?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back