Rumour ben cousins been missing for 1 month...

Remove this Banner Ad

Alcohol is the biggest problem facing our community not meth. People just dont want to believe it's true....the media focusses on meth because its topical....controversial...

While the risks are grossly overstated I tend to agree.

If you want to go whole hog: Risks to community =
1) Unemployment
2) Alcohol
3) Housing
4) Gambling (to a far lesser extent)
5) Crime. Yes while Victims it is no 1 for purposes of debate am not convinced it is at endemic levels
6) Ice
7) Meth

They are the issues that will lead to trouble. Not some ex footballer on the pipe. Same thing was said about heroin 20 yrs ago and the scare mongering never eventuated.

While the risks are grossly overstated I tend to agree.

If you want to go whole hog: Risks to community =
1) Unemployment
2) Alcohol
3) Housing
4) Gambling (to a far lesser extent)
5) Crime. Yes while Victims it is no 1 for purposes of debate am not convinced it is at endemic levels
6) Ice
7) Meth

They are the issues that will lead to trouble. Not some ex footballer on the pipe. Same thing was said about heroin 20 yrs ago and the scare mongering never eventuated.
Maselow....look up maselows heriachy of needs

these things are double tragic
People just can't cope with the low dopamine it's like depression x 50. It's actually kind of worse than depression the neuro saps in the brain just do not generate anything. It can actually look like a deep depression but it's like lower than low. Often users who stop using drugs are diagnosed with depression however it is not depression it is just low dopamine which is clinically different to clinical depression.

Absolute fluff piece on news.com.au saying how Cousins' played a role in the Eagles premiership because he turned up to the club a couple of times.

Such a tedious link with no actual news attached to it. Just further proof that the media are vultures and scum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute fluff piece on news.com.au saying how Cousins' played a role in the Eagles premiership because he turned up to the club a couple of times.

Such a tedious link with no actual news attached to it. Just further proof that the media are vultures and scum.

Agreed. Talk about a long bow to fricken draw

Scary for his whole family but seems they have all turned their backs on him. Ice is a terrible addiction, I just hope he can pull himself out of it but I wouldn’t put any money on it

View attachment 582177

god it's a shame.. but like most of you have already said, i also immediately think the worst whenever
I see a news article with him in the headlines.
miss ya Benny, and unfortunately I don't think you're coming back :(

Bit rough to single out Cuz, back then all the lads were getting highlights and going for the middle part.

Yo
He was on like 600 grand minimum for most of his career and for all his faults, Ricky Nixon knew how to capitalise money pretty well. I've heard various yarns but I think his parents held onto a house or two in Bicton (a pretty nice upper-ish middle area near Freo, on the river) he owned but yeah he has absolutely nothing left.

There's an ex-Eagles player who's been living in sharehouses in absolute scum-fu** areas, with meth heads, essentially since he's retired too.

Rhys Palmer chucked a photo up the other day and it's him, Ryan Crowley, Andrew Embley, Daniel Kerr, and Cuzzy. I'm sure the conversation was very stimulating. There's a lot of people who still reckon he's some sort of cool campaigner but all he is is someone who knows he's going to die from the s**t but clearly doesn't care.
you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back