Injury Bennell season done

Remove this Banner Ad

Most players with issues are usually way past their prime, like Barry hall to dogs, Fev to Lions, Cousins to Rich. Benell is young, unlike the others and i believe he had this injury at gold coast but they failed to give him the proper time to heal hence why it kept on becoming injured. It's not drugs either and if it is, plently of AFL players have been caught with drugs and have had great careers. I trust freo, he has a better feel to it than Sylvia and Gumbleton

talking some sense there. People need to remember cousins was a drug addict during his peak years. Drugs rarely effect a players performance or injuries.

Robbo's just a cankerous gossip columnist.
Impossible to take it seriously..roughly literate piss head.
Sort of functions at Hun standards.

Fair enough.

That said, please outline the number of quality players that have been questioned by their club and effectively not wanted with additional known injury issues that have been given a lifeline by another club AND succeeded.

That lifeline is a 2nd round pick. We didn't trade the keys to the family farm. If it ultimately works out for us, it is the steal of the century. If it doesn't, while the round 2 pick would have been useful, it was not a critical pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People seriously tune into that 360 garbage and were abgry that the NRL Footy Show win a Logie ahead of it.

Well I can understand why.

Nah, entirely different problem with Mora.
He needs to get back and demonstrate he can make an impact next year. No point keeping him on the list otherwise.
Yes, Mora needs as much AFL experience as he can get. Remember his brief AFL return a year or so back where he was understandably a bit off the pace. I fear he will fall further behind if he doesn't get a run this year.

Remember Bennell tried to fight Robbo at the Brownlow a couple of years ago. Robbo probably still holds a grudge.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/har...t/news-story/2b3df1c4aa6828d867f12761aaef600c
Lol, did he?
I heard the details of that incident.
Robbo pinched Harley's beer.
Oh god, it is even funny that Robbo told people this story :tearsofjoy:
Heard Robbo tell the story on 360. Pretty funny s**t.

Brownlow bro down!!! :$
YHGauzW.png

Last edited:
Robbo probably get thousands of tweets from idiots saying they saw harley out doing this and that. For him to think there might be no calf injury and the club may be covering it up is so ridiculous and hilarious. The docs, football department and likely all the players would have to be in on it.

Even though Robbo is an idiot I normally like him because he's pretty much the only football media personality that speaks from the heart. His emotional based insight sometimes reminds me of why I love the game. He's an old footy romantic. That said last night's Harley drug innuendo stuff was just embarrassing and sadly for most people he'll always be that bad joke in a xmas cracker, the guy that everyone bonds over because he's so bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back