Benny Departing

Remove this Banner Ad

Could the new CEO be someone from this big footy board? Who would be the best candidate from Richmond big footy to represent us as the CEO?

Worst kept secret we all knew he was leaving to Tasmania.

Hopefully we go to market & get the best man for the job. no inside ppl plz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe , maybe not . Noteworthy that our VP Ms Rothschild was the managing director of Hays recruitment, she might have a fair say on this
with a surname like that she should just buy the afl like vince mcmahon bought wcw

Lost my seats in m6.
Not happy

We went to the meeting in the Maurice Rioli room with other members to voice our concerns when then released the news. A LOT of unhappy campers, but the idea to profit from the success made sense. But on the flipside, once the "executive" and "Corporate" types move on, we would possibly be re instated. Each time the club does surveys or calls, I remind them. Not a cent (other than membership etc) until we get our seats back. The stand is slowly emptying... so we wait...

I grateful for the success, but the Tiger faithful that were seated members since the stand was built are the fans still going...Not the "fly by nighter" corporate types....they are gone.

The seats they moved us to are shithouse.

We went to the meeting in the Maurice Rioli room with other members to voice our concerns when then released the news. A LOT of unhappy campers, but the idea to profit from the success made sense. But on the flipside, once the "executive" and "Corporate" types move on, we would possibly be re instated. Each time the club does surveys or calls, I remind them. Not a cent (other than membership etc) until we get our seats back. The stand is slowly emptying... so we wait...

I grateful for the success, but the Tiger faithful that were seated members since the stand was built are the fans still going...Not the "fly by nighter" corporate types....they are gone.

The seats they moved us to are shithouse.
I originally was on level 2 behind the goals.Then was moved too level 1 still behind the goals now been asked too go back upto level 2 but slightly right of the goals.In both cases we got too know people around us now we have too do it all again. Thankfully we're amongst fellow Tigers so not so bad.

Worst kept secret we all knew he was leaving to Tasmania.

Hopefully we go to market & get the best man for the job. no inside ppl plz.
What a ridiculous proposition that is , that may be so if we were a basket case , the club has never been ran better in our history , theres a reason rivals are head hunting our people , of course we’d consider internal candidates

TY for everything Benny.
CFL freemasons boy's club strike again.
Is there a more corrupt League on the globe?
We need to find the best person we can.
NO CFL approved DOUBLE AGENTS!
3 0 75
The World laughed at Benny but he had the last laugh even with the Freemason rule changes designed to stop our game plan.
We beat corruption!!!
Onya Benny!
I understand you going to Tassie.
We need a strong bloke to stand up to the freemasons and bring us back to number one where we belong.
Let's force the CFL boy's club into making yet more rules against this mighty club.
Richmond Forever!!!!!
Benny is a mason tho

Who ever steps into the job is taking on a massive project in the Punt Rd oval upgrade
Just give me a CEO capable of managing that and at the same time connecting to our members like Benny did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back