Best 1,2,3,4 midfields

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd take Robinson over half the players you listed. He is twice the player he was at Carlton for us this season.[/QUOTE]
You would hope so, as he would struggle to get a game at most clubs but then again, when the team he came from and the team he went to are holding up the ladder, I can see how he may be of value.

Hang on, I've seen these threads before. Pretty sure it goes like this...
1. Cripps
2. Cripps, Murphy
3. Cripps, Murphy, Gibbs
4. Cripps, Murphy, Gibbs... Thomas

Now everybody tells me why player X is better than player Y, and player Z would never get a game in team A, blah, blah, blah.

I'd take Robinson over half the players you listed.
I'm glad you're content with mediocrity.
He is twice the player he was at Carlton for us this season.
You'd hope he would be given that he was so bad that Carlton basically threw him away.

BONTEMPELLI, LIBBA, MACRAE, WALLIS, DAHLHAUS, STRINGER END THREAD..........
No denying that the Dogs have one of the most exciting young midfields in the league. Still bitter that you guys snapped up Bonts before us :(

Geelong's midfield is grossly overrated. Dangerfield is an A Grader but Selwood is very overrated and is not an A grader player anymore, he is largely living on the hype he had when he had better players around him.
I can understand why you say that. Hope for us not true. Your game v us certainly exposed some MF cracks.
But a FIT Duncan, a FIT Selwood, Dangerfield- I'm pretty excited about the potential there. I would add Blicavs next. Actually would pick him #1

I can understand why you say that. Hope for us not true. Your game v us certainly exposed some MF cracks.
But a FIT Duncan, a FIT Selwood, Dangerfield- I'm pretty excited about the potential there. I would add Blicavs next. Actually would pick him #1

Selwood is A grade every day of the week whether it be ability or leadership cannot be replaced

Selwood is A grade every day of the week whether it be ability or leadership cannot be replaced
Sadly this year, NOT every day of the week.
Whether injury, or??, but in too many games this year he was outplayed, could not break the tag, and looked an impotent version of the player we respect so much. Now he has some help, and hopefully a full preseason, we'll see the true Selwood

d.beams t.rockliff p.hanley r.bastinac t.bell m.robinson d.rich a.christensen d.zorko l.taylor. + coming soon- n.robertson s.mayes r.matheisson b.keays. 2017- jacob allison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back