All Australian
Apr 11, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Oilers, Mariners, Clippers
Hi Folks,

I am a relatively new AFL fan, this is my first season following the game. It has been a great ride so far and I am learning a lot from the great posters on BigFooty. One of the best resources for information about this great game is YouTube.

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for people to post links to the best AFL videos you can find. I know there is a lot of good stuff out there I haven't seen yet so I would love to check out some of the stuff others have found.

I will start - here is a video I watched last night and I highly recommend it if you haven't already seen it:

Excellent stuff! I look forward to viewing more of the great videos people post. :) I enjoyed this one too:

Can't believe I hadnt watched this until today, great stuff. Obviously more enjoyable for geelong fans but very watchable regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Folks,

I am a relatively new AFL fan, this is my first season following the game. It has been a great ride so far and I am learning a lot from the great posters on BigFooty. One of the best resources for information about this great game is YouTube.

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for people to post links to the best AFL videos you can find. I know there is a lot of good stuff out there I haven't seen yet so I would love to check out some of the stuff others have found.

I will start - here is a video I watched last night and I highly recommend it if you haven't already seen it:

You couldn't be more wrong about them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back