Betr (new betting app)

Remove this Banner Ad

EXCLUSIVE CASH OUT OFFER!
Follow the steps below before 7.50pm AEST Friday (22/09/23) and you can cash out on the Pies in the 100-1 Premiership Futures Markets for $400 in cash and your original stake back. Your $400 cash + original stake will be available to use by 5pm 29th September 2023.

According to their twitter they still have like 51% alive for the NRL 100-1 and 26% alive for the afl. Given how many signed up for this offer along they’ve got to be in serious strife if the panthers and collingwood/brisbane get up
Good reason to take a cash out, they might go bust

Follow the steps below before 7.50pm AEST Friday (22/09/23) and you can cash out on the Pies in the 100-1 Premiership Futures Markets for $400 in cash and your original stake back. Your $400 cash + original stake will be available to use by 5pm 29th September 2023.
Wtf, nothing for Brisbane? I’ve been waiting for us to fall below 3.00 odds just for this reason.

From memory, Pies were like Denver Nuggets.

The odds on Melb, Bris, Geelong, Carlton (?) got wiped but you could still get $101 on Collingwood for the late comers.

I’m on Penrith and Brisbane, still haven’t got a single cash out offer.

Assuming I’ll be forced into riding both the whole way.
You can lay either, both or part at any time you like on BF

According to their twitter they still have like 51% alive for the NRL 100-1 and 26% alive for the afl. Given how many signed up for this offer along they’ve got to be in serious strife if the panthers and collingwood/brisbane get up
They hedged with TAB ages ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory, Pies were like Denver Nuggets.

The odds on Melb, Bris, Geelong, Carlton (?) got wiped but you could still get $101 on Collingwood for the late comers.

I’m on Penrith and Brisbane, still haven’t got a single cash out offer.

Assuming I’ll be forced into riding both the whole way.
Nah, I was a latecomer and got lucky with Denver but also got stuck with Bulldogs (AFL) and Raiders (NRL).

Pies were one of the first teams wound in to $10

Why a Storm win will cost the club’s owner money. A lot of money

“Penrith is a better result because of the hedging strategy our guys have deployed. That basically means our traders have backed Penrith elsewhere throughout the year, and offered cashouts throughout the year to break down the liability.

“Brisbane are our worst result, followed by Melbourne. With Penrith, our guys thought they would win a long way out, so they kept them safe, which means it is now a better result for us.”

My missus has this bet on. She held strong but was shitting bricks through most of Friday's match. Will Betr up the ante this week?

Still no cash out option.

Panthers (NRL) and Lions (AFL).

Hedge? One / both?
Let them ride?

Not sure what I should do.
Just hedge on a Broncos/pies double

Remove this Banner Ad

Back