Remove this Banner Ad

TheBuzz

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2007
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi All,

SuperCoach is back & with it comes the SC Competitions amongst the BF Boards. Last year the BF Roos Div 1 League scraped into the finals but were knocked out in the first round. However, the BF Roos Div 1 League ranked a very respectable 96th out of the 30-40k of leagues out there in SC land. Div 2 & Div 3 were also popular & had some solid results.

This year we're looking to build on that result, rise up the rankings further & take the BF SC League competition by storm this year.

Please register your interest here if you want to join one of the BF SC Roos leagues. Please provide:

BF User Name / SC Team Name / 2013 SC Ranking

I'm really looking to make a strong Roos Div 1 League & get as many divisions as possible going. This is the year our team bias pays off with our heavily stacked NM teams as the mighty NMFC rises to the top of the ladder!

Team name is how goods ziebell
Bf username is nm bound and ranking was around 12000 from memory and around 4000 the year before

Egga / Junk Time Heroes / Very Bad - Div 3 please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I though Tazaa already had this one in hand? Or is that only Dreamteam?

If that has changed yep, i'll join and was in Div 1 last year (not that I did that well).

I though Tazaa already had this one in hand? Or is that only Dreamteam?

If that has changed yep, i'll join and was in Div 1 last year (not that I did that well).
The Buzz is looking after Supercoach again
Saintly31

Im still taking care of Dreamteam in the DT thread

Its a bit hard now unless you kept the record yourself or were in a BF league last year. If you were in a BF league last year you should be able to dig it up on the Supercoach Board, check the 2013 results thread.

If you have no idea then let me know what you feel your level is.
If you were in a BF league last year, Jiska compiled all the known results at the start of this thread: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...agues-signup-for-2013-league-members.1047303/

Its a bit hard now unless you kept the record yourself or were in a BF league last year. If you were in a BF league last year you should be able to dig it up on the Supercoach Board, check the 2013 results thread.

If you have no idea then let me know what you feel your level is.
Found it :

kool kangas
kool kangas killas
sc score :47092

Remove this Banner Ad

Back