Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Squads:
Adelaide Strikers:
Johan Botha (C), Travis Head, Brad Hodge, Ben Laughlin, Tim Ludeman, Gary Putland, Kane Richardson, Alex Ross, Craig Simmons, Kelvin Smith, Shaun Tait, Ryan ten Doeschate, Adam Zampa

Sydney Sixers:
Moises Henriques (c), Sean Abbott, Doug Bollinger, Ryan Carters, Ed Cowan, Luke Doran, Brett Lee, Michael Lumb, Nathan Lyon, Nic Maddinson, Stephen O’Keefe, Jordan Silk, Riki Wessels

I think Putland and Smith will miss for the Strikers despite solid performances on Monday night and Doran and Cowan to miss for the Sixers. A lot to play for with Champions League qualification on the line, the strikers will be under a lot of pressure as the best performed team throughout the season.

Gonna be a very tough ask even though we finished top & are at home. But the last two sides to top the table have been dumped out in the semis, hope that trend changes.

Keeping Slik quiet (& minimising the damage with their top order) will be a key, I wouldn't want Richo to bowl to him, could hit him for six 6's off one over...

Probably best to drop Richo in favour of Putland, the former has leaked too many runs this BBL...

Gotta go with the Strikers, Perth and Stars are very good so it was important we finished top and play the Sixers

Hope I didn't jinx us now. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back