• 7 - SEVEN

• 8 - EIGHT

• 9 - NINE

• 10 - TEN

• No change.

• Other.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If there are a bunch of supporters that think the logo needs to change EVERY YEAR, it's probs not a good logo.
Because that bunch of supporters have far more idea than the bunch of supporters that don't think we need to change our logo every season?

INB4 you quote Facebook to support your argument.

Because that bunch of supporters have far more idea than the bunch of supporters that don't think we need to change our logo every season?

INB4 you quote Facebook to support your argument.
Not 1 peep as regards to the Maggies logo. Because it's good.

Go-the-Power-Port-Power.png
port-adelaide-go.jpg
4036%20PortAdelaide%20%20final%20lg.jpg
images

I want a port pirates logo.. what coulda been but it t'was the 90's it t'was Hammer time etc. etc.

*Half serious I've never warmed to the "Power"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is one I made a few months ago where I tried to follow some of the themes in the existing logo ie the blocky, rectangle shape (which has been converted into a more conventional logo shape - a shield). Also the big POWER has been replaced with an EVEN BIGGER PORT.

I dunno, kind of bland innit but we don't have a lot of imagery to work with in the way of nicknames - a Magpie is out of the equation and what even is a power.

View attachment 275482

Reminds me of some of the membership badges before they became standardised over the last few years.

Not 1 peep as regards to the Maggies logo. Because it's good.
I don't think it is. Collingwood's (for example) looks terrible on most things.

Honestly, its an awful 'logo'. When its simplified to just the Magpie it works 'OK'.

I don't think it is. Collingwood's (for example) looks terrible on most thhings.

Honestly, its an awful 'logo'.
Collingwood's logo is one of the best in the league. The Australian flag on it is a bit naff but.

Carlton and Melbourne are the best. St Kilda's would be up there if they remastered it.

Common theme is a good shield/roundel type logo without any cartoony shite like Geelong's or Hawthorn's.

Collingwood's logo is one of the best in the league. The Australian flag on it is a bit naff but.

Carlton and Melbourne are the best. St Kilda's would be up there if they remastered it.

Common theme is a good shield/roundel type logo without any cartoony shite like Geelong's or Hawthorn's.

It looks shite on merchandise = not a good logo these days. Far too busy and if it wasn't Collingwood or Ports, it would be hard to identify.

10077-collingwood-magpies-2013-mens-media-polo-740-500x500.jpg

STUFF BLOKES WANT .COM.AU

That is one hideous piece of merch. Anyway, that's why we have a monogram/merch logo ;)

Official and cleanest one, still looks crap. If your logo is good, you don't need secondary logos (look at how much better the Westpac one is).
I googled Collingwood Polo shirt and the whatmenwant one came up :).

Official and cleanest one, still looks crap. If your logo is good, you don't need secondary logos (look at how much better the Westpac one is).
I googled Collingwood Polo shirt and the whatmenwant one came up :).

Not helped by the fat white stroke they put on it. If they made all of the elements strictly black and white for merch (ie what we did on this hat) it would be much better.

At any rate, it's far superior to nearly all of the other logos in the comp.

Back