Welcome BigFooty Saints Board Introductions - What's your background in following the Saints?

Remove this Banner Ad

As of November 9th there's a new Saints supporter - just wish the club had some better gear to dress her in (they need bodysuits with zips, bloody Bonds has stopped making Saints stuff for the moment)
Congratulations mate, exciting news.

As of November 9th there's a new Saints supporter - just wish the club had some better gear to dress her in (they need bodysuits with zips, bloody Bonds has stopped making Saints stuff for the moment)
congrats goodie

giphy.gif

Hello fellow travellers. I have followed the Saints for a long time. A long time but sometimes not a good time.
Hoping once again we are making some structural progress under the second coming of RTB. I guess it was
always gonna be a slow burn but I'm encouraged by his willingness to put games into the kids which he didn't
do so much first time around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back