Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bissouma and Sarr have been invisible on counter attacks. No presence in midfield at all.

Maddison looks rusty as all hell.

Kulu still not threat on the right at all.

Emerson been terrible on the ball, Davies nothing going forward.

As bad as it's been all year so far. Werner on the left, Son to the right would be what I do.

Bissouma and Sarr have been invisible on counter attacks. No presence in midfield at all.

Maddison looks rusty as all hell.

Kulu still not threat on the right at all.

Emerson been terrible on the ball, Davies nothing going forward.

As bad as it's been all year so far. Werner on the left, Son to the right would be what I do.

Yeah, I’d be getting Werner on quick smart too.

Bissouma off and Deki shifted to a central position.

Yeah, I’d be getting Werner on quick smart too.

Bissouma off and Deki shifted to a central position.
As shit as Bissouma is I think if you take him off an put Kulu central that leaves spurs way too open for counters. I'd just take Kulu off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m struggling with Werner, appears to be zero threat unless he’s in the gallop, but so does Johnson at this stage in his career. But their job isn’t to pick spaces or a pass, it’s to find space and run at the defence. So I don’t know..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m struggling with Werner, appears to be zero threat unless he’s in the gallop, but so does Johnson at this stage in his career. But their job isn’t to pick spaces or a pass, it’s to find space and run at the defence. So I don’t know..

Agree but Deki failed to find Werner twice when he was steaming into space behind them.

Werner is the least of the issues.
The whole midfield is badly out of form especially Maddison, Bentacur and Bissouma.

Werner is the least of the issues.
The whole midfield is badly out of form especially Maddison, Bentacur and Bissouma.
Yeah the midfield has had a disjointed 3 months and it shows.

They also weren't helped today with the C grade inverted full backs who weren't awful, but clearly a massive step down on what we are used to

didn't watch it but sounds like we lacked creativity, our high line opened us up on the counter and whilst being at home with all the possession we conceded goals we shouldn't have and missed goals we should have scored? When we lose everyone has played crap and whipping boy x must go

Did I miss anything?

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back