Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't see this year - Pickett, Docherty
Available next few weeks - McGovern, Kreuzer, Simpson, Newman, LeBois, De Koning
Mystery - Macreadie O'Dwyer

Not great to have 10 players unavailable in any one round. Not for the main squad and by default, not for the NB's

Resting Finbar probably helps the NB with balance. Macreadie seemed to fade last week so is likely getting managed too.
NB will be better this week with the added mobility of potential ins: Velissaris, McCabe, Lynch, Cottrell, Setterfield + having only one ruckman.

Don't see it as a particularly bad result for the NBs.

Our unbalanced list makes it difficult for them. :$

Resting Finbar probably helps the NB with balance. Macreadie seemed to fade last week so is likely getting managed too.
NB will be better this week with the added mobility of potential ins: Velissaris, McCabe, Lynch, Cottrell, Setterfield + having only one ruckman.

Don't see it as a particularly bad result for the NBs.

It's not a good result not having CFC listed players playing.

Macreadie's second half was better than his first against Collingwood.
Can't see how he's suddenly got tired and required the rest. That sounds very un-Russell like to me.

It's not a good result not having CFC listed players playing.

Macreadie's second half was better than his first against Collingwood.
Can't see how he's suddenly got tired and required the rest. That sounds very un-Russell like to me.

Didn't see the Collingwood match so can't comment. Can only say that Macreadie looked sluggish as the game wore on last week whereas Williamson looked full of energy even toward the end. Given that their progress has been so closely linked chronologically, it was probably a concern for the fitness staff.

And I agree that we want CFC listed players playing, but damn, the team we rolled out last week just did no favours for the NB as a whole.

Won't see this year - Pickett, Docherty
Available next few weeks - McGovern, Kreuzer, Simpson, Newman, LeBois, De Koning
Mystery - Macreadie O'Dwyer

Not great to have 10 players unavailable in any one round. Not for the main squad and by default, not for the NB's

Is that new on Pickett? Didn't realise it was a season ended

Jones: no facial/neck injuries, concussion, no mention re timeline so he'll probably miss a week

Kreuzer: should be available

McGovern: should be available

Simpson: 3 weeks

Newman: 2 weeks

TDK: running, needs 4 week conditioning block

LeBois: back after VFL bye

Macreadie: achilles inflammation, test

Jones: no facial/neck injuries, concussion, no mention re timeline so he'll probably miss a week

Kreuzer: should be available

McGovern: should be available

TDK: running, needs 4 week conditioning block

LeBois: back after VFL bye

Macreadie: achilles inflammation, test

In summary (likely):

Kreuzer: available
McGovern: available
Macreadie: test
LeBois: 1 week
Jones: 1 week (probably, but a chance he plays if completely asymptomatic)
TDK: 4 weeks
Pickett: season
Docherty: season

https://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2019-05-06/injury-update-round-8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones should take a week off. Even if the Pies play Reid and Cox it’s not worth risking his health.

I believe Krooz and Gov are back when I see them run onto the ground and even then I won’t be convinced.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
A hologram of Kruezer would be an upgrade on Phillips in the ruck contests.

Yes RB, but Kreuz and Gov possible inclusions against the Pies :) ... and LeBois a possibility of any sort ever :oops:

Yep Kreuz and Brackets straight back in will strengthen our team significantly this week. Spewing about 3 week Simmo as I wanted him back and ready for the Saints game. Not the end of the world I guess but that Saints game is a must win...my hatred is significant for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back