Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure whether I should be happy that he'll only miss 3 to 4 or devastated that he wont be available for a month.

3-4 weeks is a good result. Could have been alot worse.
Indeed. Given we have plenty of key forward options Charlie missing for 3 to 4 weeks in a season we not a premiership contender is minor annoyance in grand scheme of our clubs journey to our next premiership. So happy it not some serious long term that gutters me like when I heard Docherty and Pickett in summer time. Patrick Kerr getting a game any time soon would be handy to get another look at for our club, going forward. With McKay and Charlie both out this week, the ideal time to let him loose at the G.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, Injury Gods ... You SUCK!!!

You can GAGF too, you biased pricks, have a go at a different club for a while, we have had enough of your s**t.

Don’t bother responding, no one wants to hear your bullshit excuses.

Hey, Injury Gods ... You SUCK!!!

You can GAGF too, you biased pricks, have a go at a different club for a while, we have had enough of your s**t.

Don’t bother responding, no one wants to hear your bulls**t excuses.

Super post. I feel your well meaning anger at those evil *ers.

i miss pickett and i know that there is no way he is coming back :(:huh:
I am still dealing with that one. Also not completely over losing Byrne and Pickett that I thought were going to be key fast paced players for our club in our next decade. The last time I saw Pickett play I was sitting on wing up close at MCG and was awesome to watch the power and pace he had up close. Real shame I never going to see him again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back