Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, you're a ripper, kat - I'm all good, unlike our permanently crippled ruck stocks........

Who said 4 rucks were too many...
Hopefully Pittonet has kept himself in good condition over iso. Could be a great opportunity on the horizon.
Edit^^^ A. Russell is full of praise for MP & his conditioning, let it rip slimmed down big fella.

Return to contact training has popped up with a few injuries now.

Last edited:

was hearing the boondersleega has been smashed with record injuries after resuming post break.........
Can we just play our reserves side for the first couple of games until the danger passes?

So TDK down for a few weeks, come on in Pitto.

So if Pitto goes down in the first week, thank **** we have Cas....although we don't have Charles at the moment up forward.

So Cas goes to the ruck being the last ruckman standing, and leaves a hole up forward.....come in Callum Moore!!! The ultimate chain effect.

So have I got any idea what I'm on about.....I think not :drunk:

So TDK down for a few weeks, come on in Pitto.

So if Pitto goes down in the first week, thank **** we have Cas....although we don't have Charles at the moment up forward.

So Cas goes to the ruck being the last ruckman standing, and leaves a hole up forward.....come in Callum Moore!!! The ultimate chain effect.

So have I got any idea what I'm on about.....I think not :drunk:
Any team relying on their 4th string ruck (Kreuze, Pittonet, TDK, Casboult) and 8th best tall forward (Charlie, Harry, Brackets, Casboult, TDK, JSOS, Finbar, Moore) are ****ed

Still reckon it's this thread title, always thought it gave out bad vibes. Change it and our luck will change imo!

It's blue healers, not blue injurers.

So according to Russell's latest update:
  • Harry, Eddie (looking very trim) and Nic will definitely be ready to play in round 2.
  • Zac is likely to play, still on a running program at the moment and will join ball work in the next week or two.
  • Caleb is unlikely to play probably for a few more rounds.
  • Kreuzer is out for minimum 10 more weeks.
  • Brodie Kemp is responding really well to his training both in terms of his knee and his general athleticism but they're not planning on playing him this season.
The only reason this comment about Kemp makes sense right now is because we don't have a formalised reserves arrangement.

I can almost understand him not playing AFL this year, but if he's not playing matches at all, you'll be sure to find me pressed against the glass outside Princes Park going spare at the receptionist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can almost understand him not playing AFL this year, but if he's not playing matches at all, you'll be sure to find me pressed against the glass outside Princes Park going spare at the receptionist

1590648871674.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back