Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

17 all up :oops:

Eddie BettsAnkleExpected to miss 1-2 weeks. Update: 26 July
Jordan BoydKnee"We won't see him for at least a month." Update: 6 July
Levi CasboultKneeReturned to running. Unavailable this weekend. Update: 26 July
David CuninghamKneeOut for remainder of season.
Charlie CurnowKneeIncreased his minutes in reserves scratch match on weekend. Update: 26 July
Sam DochertyAnkle"He won't play again in the home-and-away season." Update: 26 July
Michael GibbonsHamstringOut for remainder of season. Update: 26 July
Josh HoneyKneeMissed last weekend: expected to be available this week. Update: 26 July
Caleb MarchbankKneeOut for remainder of season.
Oscar McDonaldBack"We think he needs a couple of weeks of full training to get back to playing but it’s looking like we’ll see him again this year, which is really exciting." Update: 20 July
Mitch McGovernHamstringReturning to action this weekend. Update: 26 July
Harry McKayToeAn outside chance to play this weekend. Update: 26 July
Alex MirkovKnee"We're getting him in shape to play: whether he plays this year remains to be seen." Update: 13 July
Sam PhilpGroinOut for remainder of season.
Marc PittonetAnkleReturning to running this week: chance to return in final weeks of season. Update: 26 July
Will SetterfieldGroinExperiencing low-grade groin soreness. Unavailable this weekend. Update: 26 July
Zac WilliamsHamstringLow-grade hamstring. Expected to miss 2-3 weeks. Update: 26 July

I could be completely off but with 42 players on an AFL list does that mean with our 17 injured players we only have 25 available. If so does this mean we can only name two emergencies?

I could be completely off but with 42 players on an AFL list does that mean with our 17 injured players we only have 25 available. If so does this mean we can only name two emergencies?
Some of those names that are effectively 'test' will probably be listed in emergencies even if they're 0 chance of playing.

45 on the list incl 5 Cat A Rookies, 1 SSP, 2 MSD, & 1 x Int Rookie.

Will be able to name all emergencies.

36 Senior players
5 Category A Rookies
1 SSP Rookie
2 MSD Rookies
0 Category A International Rookie
1 Category B International Rookie
0 Category B Rookies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

45 on the list incl 5 Cat A Rookies, 1 SSP, 2 MSD, & 1 x Int Rookie.

Will be able to name all emergencies.

36 Senior players
5 Category A Rookies
1 SSP Rookie
2 MSD Rookies
0 Category A International Rookie
1 Category B International Rookie
0 Category B Rookies
The cupboard is pretty bare really. 45-17 = 28 fit players to pick the 22 man squad from. I don't think it's quite as bad as 2012 when we had about 25 fit players to pick 22 from.

The cupboard is pretty bare really. 45-17 = 28 fit players to pick the 22 man squad from. I don't think it's quite as bad as 2012 when we had about 25 fit players to pick 22 from.
Don't forget the surprise 2 or 3 injuries that happens during the week. Will prob only have 25 to pick from come Friday

28 fit players, 3 more who are likely to resume, and Charlie.

Bloody hell we’re cursed, losing 2 nearly every week. At this rate we won’t be able to field at team come round 22.

But the media will still bang on about how we’re not performing to expectations.

Bloody hell we’re cursed, losing 2 nearly every week. At this rate we won’t be able to field at team come round 22.

But the media will still bang on about how we’re not performing to expectations.
* the media... our supporters are screaming about it as well!

Do you think we are? Did the efforts on the weekend meet your expectations?

Who wins ???

team a
Newman Weitering stocker
Saad Jones Plowman
Walsh Dow Cotterell
TDK Cripps kennedy
JSOS McKay Fisher
Silvagni Owies Martin

Williamson Murphy SPS Newnes

team b
Parks Marchbank Doc
Williams kemp Boyd