Bluemour Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think watching the north supporters carrying on like galoots with this Kelly and Martin situation should remind us of the importance of humility and pragmatism. There is nothing to gain stooping to their level of arrogance about their future prospects. I'd be happier being known as the respectful supporter base who watches their list develop without all the grand proclamations and baiting. Melbourne and North fans appear to be the worst at this and tbh it looks ugly

I was raised an arrogant entitled supporter in the mold of Jack Elliot.

I may be hated by my opposition supporting friends when talking footy but it's a lot more fun when we win.

Let's save being humble for the workplace, and rest of our lives, and be the most
painful and unbearable supporter group we can possibly be.

May as well be an Essendon or Adelaide supporter then.

Why do you think we are so hated despite being ordinary for 20 years?

We are an arrogant and intitled supporter group, denying that is just not being realistic.

Just embrace it

Both stars and certainly played on the edge. The game is a physical game that has been sterilised by the AFL. We'd be lucky to have Hodge as an assistant imo. Would be a brilliant get.

Hodge yes, but Jack Ziebell is not a star.

Nothing more than a good ordinary footballer.

Both stars and certainly played on the edge. The game is a physical game that has been sterilised by the AFL. We'd be lucky to have Hodge as an assistant imo. Would be a brilliant get.
As much as he was a sniping thug I agree with this. I don't believe you can teach his brand of thuggery. If you ever wanted a player to take a game on and say 'we ain't losing this" unfortunately 3 players that come to mind are 3 of my least favourite characters - voss, hird, hodge.

Ziebell is a ******* hack. Yeah he'd make our 22 but i wouldnt take him outside of free agency for an average wage

In the past he had other players ahead of him like swallow, Wells, boomer, dal santo etc... Now they are gone or not playing and he is their premier mid.

I'd be pretty happy if we had him line up with Cripps Murph and Gibbs.

In the past he had other players ahead of him like swallow, Wells, boomer, dal santo etc... Now they are gone or not playing and he is their premier mid.

I'd be pretty happy if we had him line up with Cripps Murph and Gibbs.
And they're last on the ladder because of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ziebell is a ******* hack. Yeah he'd make our 22 but i wouldnt take him outside of free agency for an average wage
I know it's a lazy Saturday, patting the Labrador in front of the fire (minus six this morning) but why are we discussing Ziebell as a possible signing? Or should I continue my nanny nap and assume it was just a bad dream.

I was raised an arrogant entitled supporter in the mold of Jack Elliot.

I may be hated by my opposition supporting friends when talking footy but it's a lot more fun when we win.

Let's save being humble for the workplace, and rest of our lives, and be the most
painful and unbearable supporter group we can possibly be.
Eh ....no thanks. Old Carlton attitude right there'..the kind of attitude that got us in our current position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back