Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

goreds goes bang, bang, bang.

Then bang, bang bang, bang....

It's a longer post, but work through it... Plenty of goss.

Currently in Sin City, working!

Had an interesting brunch yesterday with some 'footy people' today. Had a bit of a chat about this years draft. I can tell all it's not deep with 2 standouts (no surprises) but they play together which can be a hindrance to either but they will go 1 and 2 and probably to GC...

Crows the big losers as they need midfield speed or Adelaide lads and there is not much in the pool, last years class was the one they needed!

For us, not going to matter as we will trade our first out, that's the mail from north of the border, again no surprises...

This years draft, bar first 2, would be outside top 10 from last year...

Cogs decision by Friday.

Paps looks likely to stay as Swans want the world, again nothing new but the Swans a chasing someone and might need two top 10 picks to get it done, tried for a name or color of club but nothing doing, I have a fair suspicion though...

Also told that Crows players( about 7-8) looking for a way out the door. Talia, Crouch boys just to name a few (coach related), this was before Roo's comments...

We are now a very attractive destination and they had a chuckle about the 'AFL intervention'. They 'AFL' want us to be successful but not yet is their belief, it would not be in the AFL's best interest if we did a Brisbane because it would knock their teams out and we would be a super power. The Hawks, W.C, Geelong, GWS the AFL can control... Us, Pies and Bombers the AFL cannot control, so if we get too strong too quick, the 3 of us will be strong as well as the Tigers...

I was shocked by the statement but that's the mentality we are up against...!

Just some information I can pass on, again it was general conversation...

#Bluemour

RE. Jack Martin

If the rumor of 750k for martin is correct then I would expect him to sign with dogs, because our offer was nowhere near that level. I still thought we were in a great position to land him but haven't heard anything recently so shmurf is probably right

#Bluemour

Ok so Abit more in regards to Martin
Both player and manager made it clear we are his preferance but they are exploring other clubs. (Wb only basically, but won't know much until there season is over)

Offer is on the table. He takes it or can chase more $$ elsewere

Darcy Cameron will be done late

This is from a source with an undeniable track record
Me like. Stay strong, SOS. Win win here. If Martin still chooses us, it's because he wants to be #BoundByBlue and if not, they can have him as he's all about the $$.
#Bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

from deano35 at another forum.

The swans are after the Big Giraffe at the Scum so they need a top 10 pick.
You could compare this to Ryan O'Keefe.
Paps is happy to stay but will also happily be traded to us which would work for both parties.
There is a hell of alot of work to get this done and it wouldn't surprise anyone if he stays.
Sos needs to work his magic on this deal.

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard a rumour today that we maybe keen on Ben Sokol from Subiaco, it could be true mid size forward 23yo leading the WAFL goalkicking and last four games bags of 6,6,6 & 7 is kinda handy

#Bluemour

Lots to play out yet. We are quite confident of Martin joining us. He still needs to explore other offers but we are well placed and think he will be a good addition to the team.

Still exploring Papley but will be difficult.

Wines unlikely but we have made an approach.

Lots happening in background.

#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back