Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while you're at it, can thy please have some "how to apply ellipses" lessons? Its three dots ...

seems a little unwieldy......

Wiz-the-wizard-of-oz-7805539-600-400.jpg

If Daniher doesn’t leave * then maybe Sydney would prefer future points for their academy boys, and if GC are going with the keep friends together thing then maybe having pic 1,2 and 9 this year is a better option. Carlton’s pic 9 and 41 for Martin and future pic 11 and future pic 11 for Papley. Essentially pic 9 and 41 for Martin and Papley.
Like the idea but it's heavily in our favour, virtually just a swap of firsts with our #41 thrown in not sure they would be up for that...

Looks like that try hard kid at school, begging for friends by trying to please. Talks alot while saying nothing of note.
no-one listened to me then either.........

Chris Pelchen is talking utter nonsense on SEN right now. Had to switch the it off, I'd forgotten how anyone he was.
He’s speculating that the Martin selection will be the most challenging of the 3, ie Paps Martin Betts, to get done; but reckons all 3 will get done. He’s a massive rap for Paps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats ur opinion. Im just looking at who missed out on that team.
Im having Gibbo Ed Fish SPS abd JSos all b4 him.
Setterfield is one of the best on our list, just coming from a long way back. This kid will be an out an out elite midfielder in a season or two. Moves with natural footballing instinct you rarely see these days. I remember his draft year, hoping against all hope he would land in our lap and fortunately here we are. Irony being we now have the original trade albeit with an acl thrown in and SPS as steak knives. Take those steak knives every day of the week.

Peoole are saying this will be tough trade, but I think Carlton know they need to pay overs for Papley and Sydney would run with it considering he is a peak value and wanting out. Think it will be:

Pick 9 for Papley and 3rd rounder
Future 2nd and Sydney 3rd rounder for Martin
End of draft picks for Betts and Butler

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back