Bluemour 'Silly Season' Edition XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting call on trade radio, which I’ve also heard from a second source, North Melb. players that have committed to the club on the back of Clarko might have an out clause in their contract and a few haven’t actually signed on the dotted line…

A bit to play out here…

Non north players that have committed wouldn’t have signed anything so can change their mind still

North players who have re-signed in recent weeks could have that out clause - but are there any we would want?

p.s. from a quick google search I can see Goldstein, Cunnington, Zurhaar and Taylor have all re-signed last few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

To be honest we shouldn't be surprised that we will be relatively quiet in trade week ( even though this is my favourite time of the year ) as Austin said last year after using our early pick on Cera that we would go to the draft this year to balance things out.

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Blake Acres will be a very good addition to the 22 next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lochie Hunter is a very good player.

Runs really hard, good skills, tough - really should have jagged an AA a couple of years back when he was clearly the best wing in the league.

Just don’t think it’s going to be necessary grabbing him with Acres already on board. Especially given he’s going to command a decent salary.

Lachie Hunter anyone ...

Hard no! Known in my friendship circle to be a real campaigner of a bloke. There are also way, way more demons off field that aren't reported on comprehensively that explain some of his recent absences. Not going to state them for obvious reasons, but anyone can read between the lines and see it for what it is.

He can play the wing well, but based on what I know about him personally it's a hard no. I'd be surprised if other clubs were willing to take a risk on him.

This was on the Brisbane board.

"Geelong apparently offering up their future first for Bowes and pick 7 (and further rumour it's 7 & 25)."

I couldn't see Geelong doing this if it were such a bad deal. I still think we should be all over this.

Bowes is a decent player. Get him in at 400k X 2 and buy pick 7 for 800k.

I think that's pretty good.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hard no! Known in my friendship circle to be a real campaigner of a bloke. There are also way, way more demons off field that aren't reported on comprehensively that explain some of his recent absences. Not going to state them for obvious reasons, but anyone can read between the lines and see it for what it is.

He can play the wing well, but based on what I know about him personally it's a hard no. I'd be surprised if other clubs were willing to take a risk on him.
I'd heard the lines kept disappearing.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

So he’ll end up at Geelong and their culture will fix him and they will get stronger! ;)

All good there, we can get Charlie to drive him around….

People in glass houses…

Meh.

The Dogs are very keen to push to him out the door, you ever stop and ask yourself why is that ? Aside from the drink stuff, Hunter comes across as a plonker who has a poor attitude and workrate.

The good news is we are getting a much more solid citizen across in Acres

Let another club desperate for talent like Essendon or Norf trade for him

Voss isn't the type of coach that will stand for Hunter and his unprofessional conduct and high maintenance issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back