News Brad Scott Re-Signs. 2 year extention - OOC end of 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club-wise I like to think that I am lucky in choices, North was my primary before moving to GC, with GC my secondary. 2017 a big loss re both clubs, then became more concerned with Scott maybe going to GC...still lose. Lucky for me no Scott to GC.

GC now primary, North a hopeful second.....here's hoping!

Sorry, what?

ROFL this was my post a month or two ago...the wording wasnt too far off but this was from Brad's mouth instead of Bens....I may of been more closer :)

Unnamed_QQ_Screenshot20170830143627.jpg

Brads "innovative platform"TM

upload_2017-8-30_14-52-29.jpeg

I'm not sure I want our kids going anywhere near that.

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-30_14-52-17.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-30_14-52-17.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 7

I can't believe people threaten not to sign up because they don't like the coach. So petty and pathetic.

Scott is a frustrating babbling piece of s**t like his brother, but one thing for certain is he can in fact coach. We made two prelims under him with very little talent. Last season when we went 9-0 we were a serious chance to go all the way for the first time in an even season, and we got decimated with the worst injury run I've seen bringing us back to the middle of the pack. You've seen what happens in even seasons. Port / Richmond this season have barely had any injuries and look where they are on the ladders and they are no world beaters.

HOWEVER, not only was the injury run a nightmare last season, it carried on into our pre-season..... every team is humming in pre seasons and we were battling. We started the competition this season without any fitness. Finally we regained that and did alright for a patch before the injuries continued.

What the hell is going on in the injury front? Full medical review needed.

Scott can coach. If we land a couple of reasonable names like a Dusty or a Kelly we will be contending finals next season so long as our list doesn't hollow out like it has the last 2 years.

Players effected by injury / poor pre season in 2017:

2 - Marley Williams
3 - Jed Anderson
5 - Ben Jacobs
6 - Lachlan Hansen
7 - Jack Ziebell
15 - Paul Ahern
16 - Scott Thompson (pre-season)
17 - Aaron Mullett
19 - Sam Wright
21 - Jy Simpkin
22 - Todd Goldstein (pre-season)
25 - Robbie Tarrant
27 - Taylor Garner
28 - Kayne TUrner
30 - Jarrad Waite
31 - Braydon Preuss
32 - Mason Wood
33 - Ed Vickers-Willis
34 - Jamie MacMillan
35 - Declan Watson
38 - Majak Daw
39 - Mitchell Hibberd
41 - Corey Wagner

Get off your high horse Scott haters.........

Maybe I left out kids that I don't know enough about?

Oh well that's it I'm done, gotta go pick up my boys from school. Bye all. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Bloody hell i paid up while i could see Laidley putting our list middle of the road for the foreseeable future. I buy memberships so you and i have a club to follow. We're not in the position of clubs like Collingwood where most would only buy if they go to enough games to achieve their value for money.

Maybe the club is confident in landing at least one big fish. Land 2 and we're contenders imo which is no time for experimenting with a new and likely unproven coach. If we were to get neither then the rebuild is long and it would be the perfect time for a new coach to start shaping the list as they see fit.

I can't believe people threaten not to sign up because they don't like the coach. So petty and pathetic.

Scott is a frustrating babbling piece of s**t like his brother, but one thing for certain is he can in fact coach. We made two prelims under him with very little talent. Last season when we went 9-0 we were a serious chance to go all the way for the first time in an even season, and we got decimated with the worst injury run I've seen bringing us back to the middle of the pack. You've seen what happens in even seasons. Port / Richmond this season have barely had any injuries and look where they are on the ladders and they are no world beaters.

HOWEVER, not only was the injury run a nightmare last season, it carried on into our pre-season..... every team is humming in pre seasons and we were battling. We started the competition this season without any fitness. Finally we regained that and did alright for a patch before the injuries continued.

Scott can coach. If we land a couple of reasonable names like a Dusty or a Kelly we will be contending finals next season so long as our list doesn't hollow out like it has the last 2 years.

2 - Marley Williams
3 - Jed Anderson
5 - Ben Jacobs
6 - Lachlan Hansen
7 - Jack Ziebell
15 - Paul Ahern
17 - Aaron Mullett
19 - Sam Wright
21 - Jy Simpkin
25 - Robbie Tarrant
27 - Taylor Garner
28 - Kayne TUrner
30 - Jarrad Waite
31 - Braydon Preuss
32 - Mason Wood
33 - Ed Vickers-Willis
34 - Jamie MacMillan
35 - Declan Watson
38 - Majak Daw
39 - Mitchell Hibberd
41 - Corey Wagner

How is Scott a babbling piece of s**t?

We made 4 of 5 finals series with "very little talent"?

Based on that comment the bloke is the AFL's Vince Lombardi.

2 - Marley Williams
3 - Jed Anderson
5 - Ben Jacobs
6 - Lachlan Hansen
7 - Jack Ziebell
15 - Paul Ahern
17 - Aaron Mullett
19 - Sam Wright
21 - Jy Simpkin
25 - Robbie Tarrant
27 - Taylor Garner
28 - Kayne TUrner
30 - Jarrad Waite
31 - Braydon Preuss
32 - Mason Wood
33 - Ed Vickers-Willis
34 - Jamie MacMillan
35 - Declan Watson
38 - Majak Daw
39 - Mitchell Hibberd
41 - Corey Wagner

All coaches blather on, they rinse and repeat for the media's benefit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah and you're acting like a baby and throwing all your toys out of the cot.

Cronk gone - Smith and Slater not far away. Watch you jump off this crap sport once the Storm slide. IMO netball and the Vixens are you go.
You've just proved how little you know about sport.

Do the names Hughes, Croft and Brandon Smith mean anything to you. This is why these kids have been signed up to long term deals.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You've just proved how little you know about sport.

Do the names Hughes, Croft and Brandon Smith mean anything to you. This is why these kids have been signed up to long term deals.

Not knowing much about Rugby League is a massive win. There is a good reason they get SFA to their games.

Thought the club would wait until at least early next season tbh. Onwards and upwards hopefully.

How is Scott a babbling piece of s**t?

We made 4 of 5 finals series with "very little talent"?

Based on that comment the bloke is the AFL's Vince Lombardi.
Lol - let not go anointing brad scott as the pope. There is no comparison to any coaching great, not with a record that include zero top 4 finishes, 4 out of 8 finals appearances, and no grand final appearance. That is probably average. In fact his win percentage of 51.1% tells the tale, just a little above average.

Could he be top tier? We will see how much he has learnt from his first build - the club certainly think he will do better this next time.

I'm intending to lay off him for at least the next year and a half, then I'll re-assess :)

Not knowing much about Rugby League is a massive win. There is a good reason they get SFA to their games.
You really dont know s**t. Storm have the 3rd highest membership in the NRL not to mention the best coach and culture in Aust sport.

On a positive note just think how many high draft picks North will have over the next few years. F***ing awesome.

Brad Scott just mentioned that he called his manager Craig Kelly to see whether there was anything going on (re GC) and he was offended. Never spoke with GC at all.

Brad Scott just mentioned that he called his manager Craig Kelly to see whether there was anything going on (re GC) and he was offended. Never spoke with GC at all.
GC will more than likely go with a young coach.

Oh well its done now. Good luck to Brad he's going to need plenty of it.

You really dont know s**t. Storm have the 3rd highest membership in the NRL not to mention the best coach and culture in Aust sport.

On a positive note just think how many high draft picks North will have over the next few years. F***ing awesome.

lol - I saw the storm smashed their records for members - 17,000!!! Powerhouse of the competition.

Rugby League culture is the best culture in the world!! Your poor kids......

I would expect finals next year otherwise why would you sign Scott, nothing exciting coming from the club to sell over the off season to current and future members, if Kelly and Martin don't end up at our club the media will be having a field day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back