List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing against Rawlings.....he optimises the athlete/player with little talent that got the very most out of himself. It's an attitude I wish more players would undertake when joining NMFC. I have no idea what kind GM he is or will be....

But isn't this a bit 'cart before the horse' (no pun) having a GM in place before securing the coach?

Nothing against Rawlings.....he optimises the athlete/player with little talent that got the very most out of himself. It's an attitude I wish more players would undertake when joining NMFC. I have no idea what kind GM he is or will be....

But isn't this a bit 'cart before the horse' (no pun) having a GM in place before securing the coach?

The GM is the coach’s boss, so he should have a say in the appointment ideally.

Or the coach has already been appointed and we’re just waiting on the appropriate time to announce it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome!

We are still chasing Jason McCartney & Peter Bell as well, I’m tipping McCartney would be as a list manager.

Not sure what position Bell would fill, but I highly doubt he leaves WA.
Belly is going no where. WA boy through and through.

It signals the intent to put the band back together.

Eagles list manager Brady Rawlings to depart West Coast for new role at North Melbourne
Mark Duffield and Craig O'DonoghueThe West Australian
Wednesday, 26 June 2019 8:48PM

West Coast are poised to lose their second senior football department member inside 12 months, with Brady Rawlings on the cusp of rejoining North Melbourne.
A triple best and fairest winner and 245-game veteran at the Kangaroos, current Eagles list manager Rawlings is set to replace the departing Cameron Joyce as the Kangaroos’ general manager of football.
His departure follows Sam Mitchell’s decision to return to Hawthorn as a senior assistant to Alastair Clarkson, who coached him to four premierships.

Eagles list manager Brady Rawlings to depart West Coast for new role at North Melbourne
Mark Duffield and Craig O'DonoghueThe West Australian
Wednesday, 26 June 2019 8:48PM

West Coast are poised to lose their second senior football department member inside 12 months, with Brady Rawlings on the cusp of rejoining North Melbourne.
A triple best and fairest winner and 245-game veteran at the Kangaroos, current Eagles list manager Rawlings is set to replace the departing Cameron Joyce as the Kangaroos’ general manager of football.
His departure follows Sam Mitchell’s decision to return to Hawthorn as a senior assistant to Alastair Clarkson, who coached him to four premierships.
It’s Happening!

The GM is the coach’s boss, so he should have a say in the appointment ideally.

Or the coach has already been appointed and we’re just waiting on the appropriate time to announce it.
Really? Do you think there is a single senior coach at AFL level who really believes they report to the GM of Footy? I know in theory that works but in practice, the coach is the big dog.

Um, WTF is with this bit?

"North is yet to make contact with highly-respected Richmond list manager Blair Hartley."

I'm tipping there are over 500 other people employed by the 17 AFL clubs that we are also yet to make contact with.

Did he pay his manager to source that plug-in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back