Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRyan23

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I have very good inside information with a mate who works in AFL circles, telling me that Andrew McKay, Carlton football boss, has put Brendon Bolton on his last chance, due to disrespecting staff. Of course as a fan I would want Bolton to stay, but very interesting news.

I have very good inside information with a mate who works in AFL circles, telling me that Andrew McKay, Carlton football boss, has put Brendon Bolton on his last chance, due to disrespecting staff. Of course as a fan I would want Bolton to stay, but very interesting news.

I think you need new friends.

b233340e7df8e14ad1c302ce3ed237b9.jpg

Very well respected man in AFL circles, would not tell a lie

Everyone lies.

More to the point...

Bolton displays an over exuberance for inclusiveness and building strong personal relationships with people and creating a happy and rewarding workplace for the whole organisation.

Disrespecting staff would seem polar opposite to everything he's seemingly trying to put in place in the organisation and the persona which he gives off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can definitely see how this could have played out. He would be very demanding, wanting everyone to perform to an extremely high standard. When he doesn't get what he wants, he would no doubt have some very strong words to say. Club staff could easily consider that to be "disrespect".

That is every single coach in the AFL.

Everyone lies.

More to the point...

Bolton displays an over exuberance for inclusiveness and building strong personal relationships with people and creating a happy and rewarding workplace for the whole organisation.

Disrespecting staff would seem polar opposite to everything he's seemingly trying to put in place in the organisation and the persona which he gives off.

And what is coming out of the club and insiders are reporting complete opposite

Everyone lies.

More to the point...

As I said my source is very high up in AFL circles, and he has told me this news. Of course when first told, it came as a shock as it doesn't seem like Bolts. But fans don't know everything

Having watched his press conferences this year, it's certainly not hard to see how a guy like that could be considered "disrespectful" in a work environment. No doubt the complaints would have come from people being overly precious, and probably of the younger generation, but that is besides the point.

You have good info. This is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back