Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Geelong by <30

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Geelong by 30+

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott is a 2 time premiership player with our club but gee he was so ungracious and sarcastic in defeat in his presser, hardly gave any credit to the Lions and was full of excuses, whinging about umpiring decisions, wouldn't pay credit to Charlie Cameron, said he was OK but wasn't the difference, what are you talking about Scotty, Charlie kicked 5 goals in a game where both sides only kicked 10 each. He was the difference. Very dismissive of anything complimentary about the Lions. Said they had an easy draw, we have just won 9 on the trot including back to back on the road wins against the Giants and Power(off a 6 day break and travel), and beat the Hawks in Tassie where they are nigh on unbeatable.

Have some class Scotty you buffoon, give the opposition some credit.
He really said you had an easy draw?

He was injured and had a 2 year contract on the table. He left. Stop imaging s**t just to troll.
Sure mate. McCarthy was highly valued and Chris Scott was livid that he didn't want to be a part of Geelong's VFL flag tilt.
That's why he was traded on the opening day of trade Week.

Sure mate. McCarthy was highly valued and Chris Scott was livid that he didn't want to be a part of Geelong's VFL flag tilt.
That's why he was traded on the opening day of trade Week.
Imagination running wild. Stop trolling dude our rivalry is over. get over it.

In one sentence you said he was unwanted and in the next you said he was highly valued.

You are simply a troll.

Last edited:
Yes, in the presser and during the week leading up to the game.
Link. I can't stand the bloke but he's anything but what you implied so I'd be surprised if you've interpreted that correctly.

Link. I can't stand the bloke but he's anything but what you implied so I'd be surprised if you've interpreted that correctly.
Just have a listen to his after game presser, the quote during the week was on one of the myriad of footy shows I listen to, I'll have a look for it later when I feel like it.

Just have a listen to his after game presser, the quote during the week was on one of the myriad of footy shows I listen to, I'll have a look for it later when I feel like it.
I try not to listen to him if I can help it. He's a politician ... speaks for 10 minutes and gives you nothing. Help me out bro since you made the accusation.

Not surprised at all to hear scott say things like that and give no credit where its due, he's been a whinging bitch for a very long time now, makes stuff up and as we all saw not long ago will blatantly lie.

I try not to listen to him if I can help it. He's a politician ... speaks for 10 minutes and gives you nothing. Help me out bro since you made the accusation.
No, all you have to do to find it is 2 clicks on your mouse- 1- afl.com 2- presser.

I'm not technology literate enough to pick out sections of footage on a full presser and serve it up to you :oldman: I'm a child of the 60s, if you don't believe me there is zero skin off my nose.

Chris Scott is a 2 time premiership player with our club but gee he was so ungracious and sarcastic in defeat in his presser, hardly gave any credit to the Lions and was full of excuses, whinging about umpiring decisions, wouldn't pay credit to Charlie Cameron, said he was OK but wasn't the difference, what are you talking about Scotty, Charlie kicked 5 goals in a game where both sides only kicked 10 each. He was the difference. Very dismissive of anything complimentary about the Lions. Said they had an easy draw, we have just won 9 on the trot including back to back on the road wins against the Giants and Power(off a 6 day break and travel), and beat the Hawks in Tassie where they are nigh on unbeatable.

Have some class Scotty you buffoon, give the opposition some credit.

That's weird - I watched both of the pressers before I read this thread and my reaction to Scott's presser was actually that he seemed to come across fairly graciously and was thinking about commenting on it in the review thread on our board.

Now I don't watch a lot of Scott's pressers so when the guy asked him about Cameron and he said he didn't think that he was the difference between them winning and losing then asked the reporter what he thought it seemed sincere - but that could just be his MO ... but I went into watching it expecting to see sniping saltiness (based on other people comments on his pressers over the years) but honestly came away from it pleasantly surprised and thinking more highly of him.

In terms of the Lions not having had the recent opportunity to be tested ... sure we had to win away against then fancied GWS and Bulldogs but personally (and the general sense of the Board in the lead up to this game) it is 100% true that we had not played a game like this (and next weeks) recently and even Fagan in his presser acknowledged how much actually feeling the pressure from this game would be good for our team.

*shrugs*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's weird - I watched both of the pressers before I read this thread and my reaction to Scott's presser was actually that he seemed to come across fairly graciously and was thinking about commenting on it in the review thread on our board.

Now I don't watch a lot of Scott's pressers so when the guy asked him about Cameron and he said he didn't think that he was the difference between them winning and losing then asked the reporter what he thought it seemed sincere - but that could just be his MO ... but I went into watching it expecting to see sniping saltiness (based on other people comments on his pressers over the years) but honestly came away from it pleasantly surprised and thinking more highly of him.

In terms of the Lions not having had the recent opportunity to be tested ... sure we had to win away against then fancied GWS and Bulldogs but personally (and the general sense of the Board in the lead up to this game) it is 100% true that we had not played a game like this (and next weeks) recently and even Fagan in his presser acknowledged how much actually feeling the pressure from this game would be good for our team.

*shrugs*
That's fine we don't all agree on everything, I got an undertone of sarcasm and superiority out of it and I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt till I watched it after the majority on our board were of the opinion that he was ungracious.

Imagination running wild. Stop trolling dude our rivalry is over. get over it.

In one sentence you said he was unwanted and in the next you said he was highly valued.

You are simply a troll.
:rolleyes:

... Says the weird troll who spends every spare second of his life on Bay 13 having "shiitfights" with the "hawfies" :$

I'm just posting about today's game, you idiot. Loved it. Great contest. I especially loved the finish with a Geelong reject taking a huge specky, kicking the winning goal and snatching top spot away from Geelong (for now)

I think it's great story. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as I did. This doesn't make me a troll, Goose.
Never mind. It wasn't Geelong's day today. No need to sook like Chris Scott. Chin up. Better luck next week.

:rolleyes:

... Says the weird troll who spends every spare second of his life on Bay 13 having "shiitfights" with the "hawfies" :$

I'm just posting about today's game, you idiot. Loved it. Great contest. I especially loved the finish with a Geelong reject taking a huge specky, kicking the winning goal and snatching top spot away from Geelong (for now)

I think it's great story. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as I did. This doesn't make me a troll, Goose.
Never mind. It wasn't Geelong's day today. No need to sook like Chris Scott. Chin up. Better luck next week.
Sorry champ but I haven't been on Bay 13 for a long time. You're not having a good night are you?

And yes, you're a troll. And it's probably time to reevaluate your life if a team you don't follow gave you so much enjoyment.

No, all you have to do to find it is 2 clicks on your mouse- 1- afl.com 2- presser.

I'm not technology literate enough to pick out sections of footage on a full presser and serve it up to you :oldman: I'm a child of the 60s, if you don't believe me there is zero skin off my nose.
Na I don't and that's fine. You made the comment so it's probably best to back it up.

Na I don't and that's fine. You made the comment so it's probably best to back it up.
I'm not backing anything up, you're not my mother, look it up yourself if you're that interested.
His presser was fine.
IMO his presser was arrogant, condescending and very salty.

His presser was fine.
people interpret things based on biases, etc, I can't stand Scott but he is anything but ungracious in defeat. Smug and arrogant yes, but not ungracious.

I'm not backing anything up, you're not my mother, look it up yourself if you're that interested.

IMO his presser was arrogant, condescending and very salty.
You made the comment buddy. I guess it didn't happen like you imagined then.

you actually said he made reference to your easy draw.

Haha, yeah sure mate. Whatever you reckon... :rainbow:

“After my body kept letting me down, I thought maybe it was time for a change and to experience a new part of the country,” McCarthy added.
“It was a tough call to make. It’s fine to think about things, but until you get to the business end of it, that’s when you realise, ‘I’ve got to let go of a club that has given me the best opportunity for seven years.’”

hawkins still wishes he was Tom Lynch and every breath gets him a free kick. He's been constantly manhandled by Adams and nothing so stop complaining.

Umpire excuses are embarrassing.

Every ******* game.
You saw the part where I said I'll never blame the umpires hey?

Back