News Brisbane sought and got Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane.............
You may take our lives
But you'll never take........
OUR FAGAN!!!

Braveheart-Saint-Andrew-mot-us-speed.jpg

Brisbane is toxic why would anyone join them.... ???
Mate the club is just invisible in brissie I live there nobody can say they barrack for them without being embaressed.Why would Fagan want to leave? Surely he can be paid quite highly by the club.I'm sick of other clubs taking our talent ( judas excluded).... Brisbane might as well fold there's no future for them!

Mate the club is just invisible in brissie I live there nobody can say they barrack for them without being embaressed.Why would Fagan want to leave? Surely he can be paid quite highly by the club.I'm sick of other clubs taking our talent ( judas excluded).... Brisbane might as well fold there's no future for them!
Sorry to say this, but if you read Carros' story in the age (she is actually reporting and not speculating) on afl club dividends you will see that the hawks are getting the squeeze in the area of football department spending. He might just be going to get paid what he should or deserves?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to say this, but if you read Carros' story in the age (she is actually reporting and not speculating) on afl club dividends you will see that the hawks are getting the squeeze in the area of football department spending. He might just be going to get paid what he should or deserves?
they should at least allow for indexing, another attempt to screw us

Will be sad to see him go. An underrated part of our success these past few years. I'll miss his reassuring presence in the weekly injury report videos.

If he goes I just hope he shows someone exactly where and how to scratch behind Clarko's ear to calm him in the coaches box.

Truth is we probably need some fresh ideas and someone else in the box.
A good forward line coach might help as much as a healthy No.2.
Not much we can do about No.2, but I'd be looking for the other and making them a Godfather offer!
Our forward line stinks!
Good luck to Fagan if he goes, Brisbane are getting a gem.

Truth is we probably need some fresh ideas and someone else in the box.
A good forward line coach might help as much as a healthy No.2.
Not much we can do about No.2, but I'd be looking for the other and making them a Godfather offer!
Our forward line stinks!
Good luck to Fagan if he goes, Brisbane are getting a gem.
Our forward line did pretty well considering the lack of talls available for most of the year.

Not happy about this at all if it proves to be true. We have basically lost an assistant a year for the last four years or so and Fagan is more important than an assistant coach. All these teams that have taken our staff are doing quite well too. Meanwhile we have to take the trainees and train them up! And people think we get some kind of free ride :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back