Autopsy Round 13, 2023 : Hawthorn mauls Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't seen vision of Lions player madly chasing Tyler Brockman on socials yet. Seen a few fans ask for it.

Can see it here around the 1:40 mark. Tyler is most improved fwd and I feel like we will hear about an contract extn soon

Fergs 5 goal haul for BH was also posted, fans seem to be forgetting he exists. He is going to be even more deadly once B Ryan is back from suspension & will demand a return to AFL.

Fergs 5 goal haul for BH was also posted, fans seem to be forgetting he exists. He is going to be even more deadly once B Ryan is back from suspension & will demand a return to AFL.

Maybe I’m just being too harsh on him. But that is a pretty uninspiring 5 goal haul. 3 are marks out the back where the lions defenders have all drifted too far forward.

One is the result of a 2 on 1 in our favour in the goal square. And the other a handball receive at the top of the goal square without a lions player in sight.

His work rate is really good. But he just won’t get these types of goals at AFL level where defenders don’t make these sort of mistakes nearly as much. It’s good he’s in form but I just can’t see him making the step up from this game at least.

Maybe I’m just being too harsh on him. But that is a pretty uninspiring 5 goal haul. 3 are marks out the back where the lions defenders have all drifted too far forward.

One is the result of a 2 on 1 in our favour in the goal square. And the other a handball receive at the top of the goal square without a lions player in sight.

His work rate is really good. But he just won’t get these types of goals at AFL level where defenders don’t make these sort of mistakes nearly as much. It’s good he’s in form but I just can’t see him making the step up from this game at least.
This was my reaction too. The only thing I can point to is that he may have outworked and outsmarted his opponent to get the over the back goals. But yeah, largely uninspiring and not what we need in the ones. We need someone with smarts who can get away on the lead coming towards the ball carrier, and someone who can bring the ball to ground in a contest even as the third tall.

This was my reaction too. The only thing I can point to is that he may have outworked and outsmarted his opponent to get the over the back goals. But yeah, largely uninspiring and not what we need in the ones. We need someone with smarts who can get away on the lead coming towards the ball carrier, and someone who can bring the ball to ground in a contest even as the third tall.
Looking for contested goals, winning the hard ones. 💪

You are clearly new and don't know the Way of the Spanger. Consider this from Bible, read it then recant.

Deuteronomy 28:20-22
The Lord will send on thou curses, confusion and rebuke in everything thou put hand to, until thou are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking the Spanger. The Lord will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed thou from the land. The Lord will strike thou with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague thou, until thou perishes miserably. Thou will then suffer eternity in Hell*

* Hell - believed to either a place where you undergo a forced conversion to become an Essendon supporter, any St Kilda supporters life, or a place where you forced to watch Ross Lyon coached teams........for eternity.
Forgive me father for I have sinned

Remove this Banner Ad

Back