Game Day Round 13, 2023 : Hawthorn v Brisbane, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My 10yo is a 10yr Hawks member (better half won the coin toss at birth). Unbelievably he wasn’t even born the last time we played you down here (in front of a crowd, anyway). As such this is the first game we’re going to together - means I won’t be attending the pre match function at the Royal Richmond 😢.

If we’re a legit flag hope we should be winning relatively comfortably, but expecting my second favourite team to give us a good run for our money.

🦅 🦁

My 10yo is a 10yr Hawks member (better half won the coin toss at birth). Unbelievably he wasn’t even born the last time we played you down here (in front of a crowd, anyway). As such this is the first game we’re going to together - means I won’t be attending the pre match function at the Royal Richmond 😢.

If we’re a legit flag hope we should be winning relatively comfortably, but expecting my second favourite team to give us a good run for our money.

🦅 🦁
The strippers?

Heading down today with daughter no.2
Looking forward to the game. Start well, bring intensity we can push them all day.
If we can stay within 6 goals (I do rate the lions) I’ll be happy.
Keen to see the kids test themselves against another genuine challenger. We battled early last week but got back into it in the second half and showed we can stay with good teams. Hopefully today we get it for more than a half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping we cant follow on the 2nd half last week and be really competitive .

Need to match them in the middle all their drive is there.
Nash to Mccluggage ?

Another real decent test against another flag fancy

Also props to Fages , thought his presser was really classy . Good luck to them , just not today 🙂

Just want to see some patches of that really good ball movement.

Big watch on Kosi for me. Can he stand up after a down one last week.

And the mids...we've run with the same group for some time now. Have they been worked out or are they genuine...

Scrimmers...body language wasn't great last week didn't look totally invested. Another chance today what does he bring...

🦅 🦁
Have a soft spot for youse too I’ll admit. Lethal’s threepeat and Vossy in the middle didn’t hurt this appreciation

Actually feels like we are coming off a bye this week. All I saw from the game against Port were the marks from Kosi and Weddle and Punky's 500th.

🦅 🦁
Poor negotiation skills on your better half's part in regard to the coin toss. They should have thrown your support in with the baby's, if they'd known they were going to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back