Recommitted Brody Mihocek [re-signed for 3 more years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Only if it was to bring Jezza in...now he's off the table...

I thought that was before even the mention of J.Cameron

Maybe add Tom Phillips to the list

Nope was mentioned several times in the media. They said they had to lose something. Maybe they can fit them in if Degoey comes to terms that he's worth far less than he's asking but that's not the case just yet
Sorry I didn’t realise that the media had free access to Collingwoods TPP. Or are you confusing opinions with facts?

Collingwood needed to lose one didn't they. One of Stephenson, Degoey, Mihocek or Treloar.

At the start of the year, media > COLLINGWOOD HAS SALARY CAP PROBLEMS
After Pendles took a massive paycuts, media > COLLINGWOOD HAS SALARY CAP PROBLEMS
Before the pre-season started, media > COLLINGWOOD HAS SALARY CAP PROBLEMS
After Dunn, Varcoe, Broomhead, Scharenberg, Reid gets delisted/retired > COLLINGWOOD HAS SALARY CAP PROBLEMS
I bet after we sort out Langdon & Beams settlements, trade Treloar, media will still say > COLLINGWOOD HAS SALARY CAP PROBLEMS

Last edited:
Eddie has more idea than Tom, Tom has more idea than us. Pretty simple I'd say
Toms literal explanation was that they guess a players wage based on what they believe market rates are and offers made by rival clubs. They have no idea what a player actually receives, they have no idea what clubs TPP status’ are, they’re just guessing like the rest of us.

Toms literal explanation was that they guess a players wage based on what they believe market rates are and offers made by rival clubs. They have no idea what a player actually receives, they have no idea what clubs TPP status’ are, they’re just guessing like the rest of us.

Ambassador payments are the true mystery. How does Pendlebury get the most Ambassador money in the League? (to 2019... we dont know how much Coniglio got).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently close to signing for unders with pies

wonder if it’s backended? And if so he’s learnt nothing from the Treloar situation
People like you must be so sour that the Pies STILL haven’t lost anyone. Enjoy them apples.

Apparently close to signing for unders with pies

wonder if it’s backended? And if so he’s learnt nothing from the Treloar situation
Do you mutter "Pies salary cap issues", "Treloar salary dump" and "back-ended deals" in your sleep?

^ is it true your list manager Ned guy wants out of the cap mess that’s been created?

The trade Whisperer said it was true on Twitter so must be 100% accurate. FMD

Tune into Trade Radio at 12:30 tomorrow to hear it from the horses mouth. Maybe he will announce his resignation live on air.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Brody Mihocek has rejected a lucrative 3 year deal put to him by Fremantle to re-sign at Collingwood for 3 more years.

Hopefully Maggie's throw their hat in the ring for Cameron if the Geelong thing doesn't eventuate and he's pushed out.
Sorry mate he’s signed.
Ned Guy let it slip today, just hasn’t been formally announced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back