Browne Cops Three

Remove this Banner Ad

jesus christ you have got to be kidding mate.

Your club set out to injure Porps. Your purposely tried to hurt an already injured player.

Thornton saw the opportunity, and he exploited it. He knew what he was intending, and that was to ruin Porps shoulder. It went wrong and he got knocked out as well as dislocating his shoulder. Its akin to pushing someone in front of a car.

Pathetic act on Thorntons behalf, and pathetic tactics on Carltons behalf.

Porps was out there playing, so the Adel FC deemed that he must not have had a serious injury. Of course, opposition players are going to go out and test his shoulder, and the Adel FC should expect this to happen considering it was given so much media coverage.

I haven't seen the push and bump by Thorton and Browne, but don't whinge about an injured payer being taken advantage of. If he's out there playing then he's fit, and the opposition have every right to play to his weaknesses within the laws of the game.

read his post again pinnochio.

'According to Crows fans it was planned'. Ofcourse the outcome wasn't planned, nor the execution. But the tactic of trying to hurt Porps was certainly planned.

Port-Crows supporter, we apply physical pressure to EVERY opposition player ALWAYS. It was accidental, and you know that of course. So I guess the issue is the motive behind why you are lying over the incident? Insecurity over Floodelaides zero-upside aging list perhaps? lol. :)

Porps was out there playing, so the Adel FC deemed that he must not have had a serious injury. Of course, opposition players are going to go out and test his shoulder, and the Adel FC should expect this to happen considering it was given so much media coverage.

I haven't seen the push and bump by Thorton and Browne, but don't whinge about an injured payer being taken advantage of. If he's out there playing then he's fit, and the opposition have every right to play to his weaknesses within the laws of the game.

Ive posted on many threads I didnt go into detail on this one.

Its one thing to target someone with an injury during the course of play. Lay a solid bump when he has the ball, or a solid bump/sheperd near the ball. Hell even a few bumps at the beginning of the game, one on one. Thats fair, thats acceptable.

But Porps wasnt near the ball, nor was he aware of Brownes presence or what Thornton was going to do.

Your club set out to injure Porps. Your purposely tried to hurt an already injured player.

Thornton saw the opportunity, and he exploited it. He knew what he was intending... Its akin to pushing someone in front of a car.

Pathetic act on Thorntons behalf, and pathetic tactics on Carltons behalf.

Yep, that's why we recruited him. Didn't you know they call him "Buick Browne" at training? We'd been trying to set it up all year, unlucky that the Porpoise had to cop it.

In an ideal world the fans at large would know what the plan was, and Carlton would sack him after what was a disgraceful act.

Unfortunately with his imposing bulk he's just too well suited for the "enforcer" role, and would just wind up as a designated hitman at some other club.

I guess the message is: AFL, get brutal, calculating, thugs like the one pictured below, out of our game.

steven_browne.jpg

Port-Crows supporter, we apply physical pressure to EVERY opposition player ALWAYS. It was accidental, and you know that of course. So I guess the issue is the motive behind why you are lying over the incident? Insecurity over Floodelaides zero-upside aging list perhaps? lol. :)

Who got named in our best again.

Van Berlo, Maric, Moran.

Oh man, we are ****ed.

Yep, that's why we recruited him. Didn't you know they call him "Buick Browne" at training? We'd been trying to set it up all year, unlucky that the Porpoise had to cop it.

In an ideal world the fans at large would know what the plan was, and Carlton would sack him after what was a disgraceful act.

Unfortunately with his imposing bulk he's just too well suited for the "enforcer" role, and would just wind up as a designated hitman at some other club.

I guess the message is: AFL, get brutal, calculating, thugs like the one pictured below, out of our game.

steven_browne.jpg

Must be Thorntons bad side.

MY GOD THREE WEEKS???
The channel 10 footage during the game clearly show Porplyzia landed his head on Browne's shoulder!!
I remembered the footage showed Browne was standing straight, whilst Porplyzia was on his way falling to the ground, that's why his head was lowered.
Let's not take the early plea and go to the tribunal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our great game is being ruined by the nanny-state pile of shit administration that Vlad and Adrian and their idiot underlings have put in place.

I honestly couldn't believe it an hour or so ago when i heard on the news that Browne has copped 4 (discounted to 3) for that incident.

A bloke falls over, hits his head on your shoulder and hurts himself, and YOU get rubbed out for 4 weeks.

This is a sad day. And not just for Carlton but for football.

Must be Thorntons bad side.

Well it was a two-man job wasn't it? I want to focus on the guy who got his hands dirty in this plot.

Don't get me wrong, Thornton is a scheming deviate. Watch the replay closely: You can see him smiling and licking his lips Wile E. Coyote-style as he pushes Porplyzia into Browne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it was a two-man job wasn't it? I want to focus on the guy who got his hands dirty in this plot.

Don't get me wrong, Thornton is a scheming deviate. Watch the replay closely: You can see him smiling and licking his lips Wile E. Coyote-style as he pushes Porplyzia into Browne.

That explains his ACME brand boots.

Porps obviously isn't the Road Runner. He was too easily snared in Wile E Coyote's trap.

hard to see the sense in that.

maybe it was incident that he contributed to, that got out of hand. maybe. but the penalty is much too harsh. maybe 1 or 2 for being reckless off the ball, but he didn't intend head high contact.

hard to see the sense in that.

maybe it was incident that he contributed to, that got out of hand. maybe. but the penalty is much too harsh. maybe 1 or 2 for being reckless off the ball, but he didn't intend head high contact.

Nice try but no cigar. No weeks - accidental. That's it. Thrown out tomorrow night.

Zero weeks.

Nothing reckless about it because Porplyzia didn't see Browne running at him like AFL footballers do.

The game has become ridiculously soft.

Browne doesn't deserve this reputation when he's a ball player and not a sniper like precious Crows fans claim.

It's a joke that this offence is worth half of the eight weeks Hall and Solomon received for deliberate hits if Browne doesn't plead guilty.

What's the difference between this bump which was cleared and Browne's incident?

[YOUTUBE]qQcWd7Vc2Dc[/YOUTUBE]

Absolutely nothing when Thornton shoved Porplyzia towards Browne at the last second.

Except Rosa's head didn't hit the ground.

Yet a few Crows fans think it was a hit.

LOL.

Zero weeks.

Nothing reckless about it because Porplyzia didn't see Browne running at him like AFL footballers do.

The game has become ridiculously soft.

Browne doesn't deserve this reputation when he's a ball player and not a sniper like precious Crows fans claim.

It's a joke that this offence is worth half of the eight weeks Hall and Solomon received for deliberate hits if Browne doesn't plead guilty.

What's the difference between this bump which was cleared and Browne's incident?

[youtube]qQcWd7Vc2Dc[/youtube]

Absolutely nothing when Thornton shoved Porplyzia towards Browne at the last second.

Except Rosa's head didn't hit the ground.

Yet a few Crows fans think it was a hit.

LOL.
just at a glimpse

the ball was within 400 nautical miles

JUST AT A GLIMPSE

just at a glimpse

the ball was within 400 nautical miles

JUST AT A GLIMPSE
Just at a glimpse you missed the point and you're still an idiot.

Rosa tried to duck the tackle and copped it in the head.

Porplyzia was pushed and fell into Browne's shoulder like Blight noted after watching two angles.

Just at a glimpse you missed the point and you're still an idiot.

Rosa tried to duck the tackle and copped it in the head.

Porplyzia was pushed and fell into Browne's shoulder like Blight noted after watching two angles.

Both taken out by 2 of the most aggressive brutes in the game. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back