Browne Cops Three

Remove this Banner Ad

WOW Jones

Debutant
Oct 8, 2007
Simpson Desert
AFL Club
Carlton
Wow , i think tiddly winks should be the new AFL Motto...

It is a contact sport and accidents will occurr..... im amazed

What do others think

MRP cites Browne for 3

Source is afl.com

Steven Browne, Carlton, has been charged with a Level Four engaging in rough conduct offence against Jason Porplyzia, Adelaide, during the second quarter of the Round 18 match between Carlton and Adelaide, played at AAMI Stadium on Saturday August 2, 2008.
In summary, he can accept a three-game sanction with an early plea.
The incident was assessed as negligent conduct (one point), severe impact (four points) and high contact (two points). This is a total of seven activation points, resulting in a classification of a Level Four offence, drawing 425 demerit points and a four-match sanction. He has no existing good or bad record. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to 318.75 points and a three-match sanction.

Re: MRP cites Browne for 3

Pathetic. What is wrong with these morons. They cant get it right still to this day.:mad::mad:

Match review panel are a joke. I think their decisions and penalties following that draconian system are a joke

bull crap it was an accident thornton pushed him ist then he fell into browne couldnt do anything he could have punche dif he wanted but he didnt

Wtf he didn't even do anything! If anything it should be Thornton for pushing Porps into Browne. What a joke. Adam Goodes gets off for attempted murder.

Might just add that DR's discovered Porps' brain is bruised and will be out for 3-4 weeks.

Yeah fair enough his not well and i wish him all the best with his recovery, But to be rubbed out for 3 weeks (if he pleads guilty) is a deadset joke.
Carlton will fight this and get him off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we must challenge surely he should get off want his fault. if the umpire had of payed that mark to thornton and they didnt get that goal and it come back this wouldnt have happened

This is a new low for the AFL. Just when you think the game can't get any softer they suspend someone for being fallen into. Absolute joke what footy has become. I really hope the soccer world cup doesn't come to Australia because with Demitriou, Anderson and Bartlett ruining football, an event like the world cup will just about be the death of AFL.

First - my sympathies to the Porpoise. Thats a terrible injury and he's a billiant, courageous player.

Second - the MRP must be ****ing kidding. Absolutely ****ing kidding.

This is a new low for the AFL. Just when you think the game can't get any softer they suspend someone for being fallen into. Absolute joke what footy has become. I really hope the soccer world cup doesn't come to Australia because with Demitriou, Anderson and Bartlett ruining football, an event like the world cup will just about be the death of AFL.

yeh this is the wrost decision the afl would ever make disgrace not our fault he got a bruised brain borwne had no where to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back