Browne Cops Three

Remove this Banner Ad

have watched the replay a number of times and can not see anything that indicates he tried to hit him, i could not see how he could have avoided the contact, i hope the club supports him to the highest piont of appeal if need be to clear his name.

This a joke I was at the game and saw exactly what happened, he was pushed and Browne was running past and he fell into Browne. At no time did Browne raise his elbow or swing a punch. This is a low act by the AFL typical of their keep Carlton down shit. We had the umpires against us and now we have the Demetrouspew doing this. It's a ****ing disgrace

This a joke I was at the game and saw exactly what happened, he was pushed and Browne was running past and he fell into Browne. At no time did Browne raise his elbow or swing a punch. This is a low act by the AFL typical of their keep Carlton down shit. We had the umpires against us and now we have the Demetrouspew doing this. It's a ****ing disgrace

lol sup victim

ABSOLUTE CRAP! I am sad to hear that Jason Porplyzia suffered a bruised brain but it was nothing more than an accident and if it was anybody's fault, check out the replay and watch where brett Thornton's man runs, he should have got in the way and protected his mate porplyzia from being pushed by T-Bird!

Browney did not deserve 3 weeks and the AFL should be ashamed of themselves!

What did Umpire number 14 get for tripping Fev? That was far more of an incident than the Porplyzia ACCIDENT!

Funnily enough Richmond supporters think the Milburn suspension is spot on, and Adelaide supporters think the Browne suspension is spot on. Both farcical to say the least.

I'm at a loss to explain why people want other teams players rubbed out just because they injure their players (unless of course it's a blatantly deliberate strike ala Hall). Chalk it up to "one of those unlucky things" and move on I say.

Relax

Andrew mcKay (head of the MRP) had to do this to appease someone

He rang his premiership mate ratts and told him to challenge and he will get off

AM

that's right I'm Andrew Maher

This is ****in bullshit little Stevie Browne was just running along normally and he somehow cops 3 weeks. The match review panel system needs to be thrown out if they serve up any more of this shit.

Regardless, any Adelaide supporters who think young Browney actually sniped Porps have no idea whatsoever.

Unless they're blind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funnily enough Richmond supporters think the Milburn suspension is spot on, and Adelaide supporters think the Browne suspension is spot on. Both farcical to say the least.

I'm at a loss to explain why people want other teams players rubbed out just because they injure their players (unless of course it's a blatantly deliberate strike ala Hall). Chalk it up to "one of those unlucky things" and move on I say.

The difference is Milburn's effort was INTENTIONAL, Browne's was ACCIDENTAL. Intentional V Accidental = a massive difference. :)

This is ****in bullshit little Stevie Browne was just running along normally and he somehow cops 3 weeks. The match review panel system needs to be thrown out if they serve up any more of this shit.

Absolutely. So let's get this straight. If you are unlucky enough for a player to bump another player into your shoulder you get 3? A completely ridiculous decision. :)

Just out of curiousity, did Gia from the bulldogs get weeks for his hit on Kosi a couple of years back that left kosi with a crucked skull? Gia lined Kosi up and knocked him down...Porplyzia was knocked into brownes path and was hit....And before you crows morons jump on here saying browne hit him in the head and caused the damage, that is pure utter rubbish. He never made contact with the head. What caused the real damage was his head hitting the ground..At no point was head high contact made

If Gia got off for his hit I cant see how Browne(who has a clean record?) could get 3 for that. The sport is in real real trouble if he doesnt get off on appeal.

So bloody angry! There sets of rules for different players...you can gaurantee if it was Judd or Goodes that made the hit nothing would come of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back