how good was he ?????
loved him when he played with the bulldogs
tipped he would be with us in october
and its great to have him on board.
have the 7 on the back already
will be a cult figure
welcome to hopefully heaps of finals and happy times
brownie.

yeh mate welcome aboard i havent seen u post so post more often here aye. Browny is an absoulote legend and i am glad to see guys come to our club and commit to us and put their body on the line like he did. He is a class act and will help us out tons.

I agree Beav and it good to hear your impressed with him.

Theres also another 5-6 threads you can talk about him, this just adds to them. Nevermind - good to hear from ya. Havent heard from you in a while.

As long as richmond is playing well and winning games you have got an absolute champion at your club and im not doubting that, but just dont look towards Mr. Brown to inspire your club when times arent good, because he will be kicking and screaming "I want my Terry Back" hes not much of a leader.

Browny was a jet at the Bulldogs and his silky skills will be an asset to the mighty Tigers, who unfortunately when things are going bad on the field start playing really clumsy footy full of turn-overs. Now with Browny, Johnson and Coughlan there could be less turnovers when the heat comes on... Need some mid range players to step right up, including - Pettifer, Krakouer, Rodan and Bowden to name a few....

Originally posted by wrennyboy
yeh mate welcome aboard i havent seen u post so post more often here aye. Browny is an absoulote legend and i am glad to see guys come to our club and commit to us and put their body on the line like he did. He is a class act and will help us out tons.

hey wrennyboy, im not meaning to be a ******** but every post you write in why do you always write aye? it puts in my mind some bogun who doesnt know how to speak english. im not trying to put you down here, im just curious as to why it always creeps in.

Ohhh ok i just realised it. Well i think its because i live in queensland. Im originally from Melbourne but hav ebene on the gold coast since i was 12 and im now 17 so yeh it must of just grew on me.. Sorry :(

Ohhh ok i just realised it. Well i think its because i live in queensland. Im originally from Melbourne but hav ebene on the gold coast since i was 12 and im now 17 so yeh it must of just grew on me.. Sorry :(

keep out of the sun cause i think its fried your brain!

hey browny7 with maybe a player of the ilk like say JAKO i bet there would be less turnovers!!!

YEH YEH

Hey shirls,

If we had a JAKO, (and I am 100% certain you are talking about Glen Jakovich), at Tigerland we would have too many slow *s who take too long to turn around. He was pretty good in his day but that day has ended and he should now leave it too the quality players like, Glass, Wooden, Humm etc... hahahaha..

hey man, dont be sorry, i was just curious thats all, if thats what you want to say then go ahead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back