Finals: yeah or nah?

Will we make Finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seasons over boys, we're cooked. I wasnt impressed with last weeks performance at all. We're plucky and i love that we have a crack, but we were over matched. Plus seeing sides wallop sides a week after weve struggled against that same opposition says it all. Everyone talking about how badly saints are travelling, yet were 40 points up in the 1st quarter against the side we barely got over the line against. We're just not very good. No chance of winning this week or playing finals

David King the-statistician-king claims we’re no chance as we’re not ticking any of the KPI boxes.

IMG_5863.JPG

(Surprisingly neither is PA )

come on, be honest, we haven't been playing that well, and King wouldn't be far off. Suck it up you one eyed princesses. :p:p
We aren't winning the granny that's for sure.

There's a growing part of me that would not be too shattered if we were to lose next week vs Saints. I haven't said that in a fair while.

Whilst still mathematical possible, we'd only really be contending to be in the finals, not contending in them. And if Jack and/or Cotch were to be hanging up the boots, it would give the club clean air for a genuine send-off, at home, against the Roos the following Saturday arvo.

Whether it be acknowledgements or celebrations, the club has done these kind of things brilliantly over the last 6 years. Like no other club previously in the history of the game. This scenario would give us Tiger faithful the perfect opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate our two living Tiger legends. Hell, we might even be able to send them off with a win?

The icing on the cake would be to present Dimma with them as a departing legend - get in before he signs elsewhere and the moment is lost forever. Imagine having that triple-premiership trio of Tiger immortals being acknowledged by the Tiger army on a Saturday arvo game at the G. There wouldn't be a dry eye in the house, and we'd get 70,000+ Tiger fans to the occasion.

The last thing all of us want is to have them retire in the off-season and to have missed the opportunity to send them off formally and suitably.

The second-last thing we all want is to have them play their final game in Adelaide in the last round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a growing part of me that would not be too shattered if we were to lose next week vs Saints. I haven't said that in a fair while.

Whilst still mathematical possible, we'd only really be contending to be in the finals, not contending in them. And if Jack and/or Cotch were to be hanging up the boots, it would give the club clean air for a genuine send-off, at home, against the Roos the following Saturday arvo.

Whether it be acknowledgements or celebrations, the club has done these kind of things brilliantly over the last 6 years. Like no other club previously in the history of the game. This scenario would give us Tiger faithful the perfect opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate our two living Tiger legends. Hell, we might even be able to send them off with a win?

The icing on the cake would be to present Dimma with them as a departing legend - get in before he signs elsewhere and the moment is lost forever. Imagine having that triple-premiership trio of Tiger immortals being acknowledged by the Tiger army on a Saturday arvo game at the G. There wouldn't be a dry eye in the house, and we'd get 70,000+ Tiger fans to the occasion.

The last thing all of us want is to have them retire in the off-season and to have missed the opportunity to send them off formally and suitably.

The second-last thing we all want is to have them play their final game in Adelaide in the last round.

The send off for all 3 against North would be great.

one word umps
And Tommy Lynch.
Umps left about 4 games on the table against us.
That's a finals spot,add in a few more with Lynch in and we are top 4.
That was our negative this year,the forward line structure did not work.
We dominated with the old rules,Shocking looking in envied hatred with a concerned Whateley changed all that.

Think we will farewell Robbie Tarrant that day for North's benefit. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back