Delisted Caleb Poulter [delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems logic if Poulter wants to head back to SA. Seems a long way off what he showed last year and I think that’s possibly due homesickness and disengaged.
I don't think the Crows necessarily have a list spot for him. Frampton and Rowe are the only out of contract players, and we have two rookies that need to be upgraded to the main list, and that's before any other draft selections.

What have been the knocks on him this year?

Thought he looked quite solid last year when he played.

Either way, would be happy for Port to take a punt for a late pick.
He plays an outside wing role but is slow as a wet week. Can run and kick it long but I would say his kicking is pretty unreliable at times.

Hasn’t got a problem finding the footy though and has bobbed up with a few nice goals here and there but overall he’s been very vanilla this year.

He plays an outside wing role but is slow as a wet week. Can run and kick it long but I would say his kicking is pretty unreliable at times.

Hasn’t got a problem finding the footy though and has bobbed up with a few nice goals here and there but overall he’s been very vanilla this year.
2020 Pick 30 Ned Guy draft special. 2020 was a great draft for a laugh at Ned Guy.

I believe in true VFL old boys fashion, that Ned has found a well paid cushy job at VFL House, muck up your job, VFL House Benevolent Fund for the lost will provide for you

Did not want to leave SA so I think he is just generally unhappy and that has flowed into his footy. Good height but needs time in the gym and to work on his foot skills which are messy.

Did not want to leave SA so I think he is just generally unhappy and that has flowed into his footy. Good height but needs time in the gym and to work on his foot skills which are messy.
His kicking is ok. Not great, a little loopy, but solid and he can certainly kick distance. He's more a slow/poor decision maker which often leads to getting caught or having to throw it on the boot. He's got some great attributes, but they don't really line up with his play style/body. He's good overhead, a good size, reasonable kick, pretty good hands, has a decent acceleration, but plays very outside, isn't great in the contest, very left side dominant. If he builds out and gets a little better at the contest/playing inside he could be a jet, but idk would happily give him more time on the list, but if he wants a trade it'd be done for not much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His kicking is ok. Not great, a little loopy, but solid and he can certainly kick distance. He's more a slow/poor decision maker which often leads to getting caught or having to throw it on the boot. He's got some great attributes, but they don't really line up with his play style/body. He's good overhead, a good size, reasonable kick, pretty good hands, has a decent acceleration, but plays very outside, isn't great in the contest, very left side dominant. If he builds out and gets a little better at the contest/playing inside he could be a jet, but idk would happily give him more time on the list, but if he wants a trade it'd be done for not much.
Straight swap for Frampton?

Seems logic if Poulter wants to head back to SA. Seems a long way off what he showed last year and I think that’s possibly due homesickness and disengaged.

Actually he played his best Footy under Bucks

Really rated Caleb as a junior and thought he had a good first year at senior level.

Seemingly fell of a cliff this year but could be a really good cheap acquisition for Adelaide if he heads home to SA.

Last couple games he played were stinkers after a nice start, I don't see him making it, had high hopes.

Maybe going home and gaining some confidence might help.

last thing we need at the Crows is another midfielder or player with poor foot skills. we already have Ben Keays who burns the ball.

2020 Pick 30 Ned Guy draft special. 2020 was a great draft for a laugh at Ned Guy.

I believe in true VFL old boys fashion, that Ned has found a well paid cushy job at VFL House, muck up your job, VFL House Benevolent Fund for the lost will provide for you
Ned wasn't picking the players. The 2020 draft was actually the draft Dezza found his special skills and nailed some gun late picks in McCreery and Ginnivan. Henry's a good pick even if he goes down the highway. And Macrae is fine, he'll play plenty of footy. They got McInnes for a good price too. Could be 5 good players in one draft. You'll wear blowing a couple of 2nd rounders if that's the case.

I like Noddy at Freo. Errol is a beauty. Sam Berry is solid enough but might be at his peak already. And Durdin from Carlton's a nice player. But I wouldn't be surprise if they're the only hits in the entire 2nd round of that draft. The most compromised draft year of all time, was never going to be a high success rate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back