Delisted Caleb Poulter [delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised that the delisted free agent is going to looking for a new home. He wants to come home. I'm surprised we have not shown much interest I know spots are tight I can understand Port lack of interest. He is an Ardrossan kid and in his first season he looked good to me. I've heard he is homesick and wants t come home.

I'm surprised that the delisted free agent is going to looking for a new home. He wants to come home. I'm surprised we have not shown much interest I know spots are tight I can understand Port lack of interest. He is an Ardrossan kid and in his first season he looked good to me. I've heard he is homesick and wants t come home.
You'd think some interest but on stand by due to list spots, Could also potentially be the reason Frampton's trade seems to be delayed

He's decent.
Showed a bit last year.
Bit of a James Aish type.
But questionable decision maker at times, in the bomb it forward mould.
Wouldn't cost much/if anything

Suns and maybe Crows keen. Is this kid any good Pies fans? Can't be amazing if he hasn't even been offered a contract yet.
Gives me solid Rik Ocasek vibes. Hails from Ardrossan, Yorke Peninsula.
Decent inside/outside Rangy winger type. Tall. Needs to put on some bulk.

He's decent.
Showed a bit last year.
Bit of a James Aish type.
But questionable decision maker at times, in the bomb it forward mould.
Wouldn't cost much/if anything
Pretty much but he’s got a bit more height on Aish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns and maybe Crows keen. Is this kid any good Pies fans? Can't be amazing if he hasn't even been offered a contract yet.
Well he also hasn’t been delisted, so that’s something, he showed a bit last year, nothing worth writing home about though, 50/50 on wether he makes it IMO.

When you make it so clear you want to go home you better make sure one of the two clubs wants you before you announce it the world. Limited his options and the SA clubs have no interest.

On draft night you could see he had an attitude problem, was very clear he was not happy being drafted by the Pies. Things like that come back to bite you. He won't be earning much next year.

When you make it so clear you want to go home you better make sure one of the two clubs wants you before you announce it the world. Limited his options and the SA clubs have no interest.

On draft night you could see he had an attitude problem, was very clear he was not happy being drafted by the Pies. Things like that come back to bite you. He won't be earning much next year.

He's no good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back