Delisted Caleb Poulter [delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

Ned wasn't picking the players. The 2020 draft was actually the draft Dezza found his special skills and nailed some gun late picks in McCreery and Ginnivan. Henry's a good pick even if he goes down the highway. And Macrae is fine, he'll play plenty of footy. They got McInnes for a good price too. Could be 5 good players in one draft. You'll wear blowing a couple of 2nd rounders if that's the case.

I like Noddy at Freo. Errol is a beauty. Sam Berry is solid enough but might be at his peak already. And Durdin from Carlton's a nice player. But I wouldn't be surprise if they're the only hits in the entire 2nd round of that draft. The most compromised draft year of all time, was never going to be a high success rate.
want Ginnivan drafted in 2021 not 2020?

want Ginnivan drafted in 2021 not 2020?
2021 rookie draft officially, which was in 2020 and followed the 2020 national draft. AFL need to clear up this constant confusion, which I believe was caused by the rookie draft originally taking place in January the following year

Poulter for Frampton seems fair. Neither likely to make it and becomes a nil all draw. Both would be looking at 1 year contracts I would assume

Poulter for Frampton seems fair. Neither likely to make it and becomes a nil all draw. Both would be looking at 1 year contracts I would assume
More than happy to do that deal. Rubber stamp it and call it done. Now onto the next deal. I'd also be happy to bring Francis home for steak knives can add to our list.

LOL a 19 year old that's already played 12 AFL games not likely to make it. OK.
On the basis of we are not likely to offer him another contract. Much like Frampton who I would agree is even less likely to make it. But when 2 players who are not likely to stay on their current list can be swapped or traded for nothing picks history says they are not likely to make the grade as AFL players

On the basis of we are not likely to offer him another contract. Much like Frampton who I would agree is even less likely to make it. But when 2 players who are not likely to stay on their current list can be swapped or traded for nothing picks history says they are not likely to make the grade as AFL players
A soon to turn 20 year old 2 years into an AFL career has way more scope to have a decent AFL career than a soon to turn 26 year old 8 years into their AFL career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A soon to turn 20 year old 2 years into an AFL career has way more scope to have a decent AFL career than a soon to turn 26 year old 8 years into their AFL career.
Think I agreed with that in the post you replied to. I wouldnt waste a spot on Frampton after 8 years in the system. But if we do then swapping him for a 2nd year it seems we are going to delist seems the right way to do it.

Pies were gifting games to young players last season, he played just one this season
I thought he showed a lot in his first season. He's not the first draftee to have the second year blues. Plus he's grown a few inches. Still a giraffe getting used to his body. I think we are being too hasty here. Adelaide look like winners in this trade imo.

Apparently toured Waverley today.
SEN SA dismissed a move to Adelaide yesterday. Said it won’t be happening.
He had a tour. Looking at his options.

No interest in Poulter from Adelaide.
I have a feeling in my waters we would be more than happy with him under the right scenario. Get him home and settled and a pre-season under Burgo and I think he has something to offer for sure. Being only 19 and what he showed in his 11 games in his first season (I'd been keen for us to take him on). I would take what Kym Dillion and his sidekick has to say with a pinch of salt.

I have a feeling in my waters we would be more than happy with him under the right scenario. Get him home and settled and a pre-season under Burgo and I think he has something to offer for sure. Being only 19 and what he showed in his 11 games in his first season (I'd been keen for us to take him on). I would take what Kym Dillion and his sidekick has to say with a pinch of salt.
Imo our issue is a lack of list spots.

Would need us to have some additional trades out for him to be a Crow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back